Thread: Warp my Mind?

Default Warp my Mind?

I almost hate to ask this.. but does anybody know how to download from warpmymind.com?

I'm just cuirious because my girlfriend is going to be home for a week and I want to get her in the babying mood and though some light hypnosis files might work (provided they work :P).

Does anyone know how? I already made an account and didn't have any luck :P

Thanks in advance!

Click on the perm link and then click the title of the file. That's how I've downloaded most of them except for some that wouldn't let me click their titles.

I would hug you through my monitor if possible. Sadly technology has advanced only so far :/ Thanks bruh, very much appreciated.

I wonder if she'll dig the prepubescent file..... >

Quote Originally Posted by dadbro92 View Post
    I would hug you through my monitor if possible. Sadly technology has advanced only so far :/ Thanks bruh, very much appreciated.

I wonder if she'll dig the prepubescent file..... >
    I've got a few on there I am waiting to listen to but need a few items first to really get into the mood . Have fun with them.

Thanks bra! She already knows she's in forthem so it'll be a nice thing to start her diaper day. A nice massage while listening and relaxing, then diapers and fun baby activities.

I'm so freaking excited for her to get here