Thread: suply is getting low

Default suply is getting low

my diaper suply is getting low and i plan to buy more ive only worn depends underwhare pull ups and im very disopointed and would like to buy something that will hold up to more than 1 wetting and depends leaks half way through the first i cant buy online and im limited to walgreens only im a male with a 32 in waste what would you recromend thank you

Default Re: suply is getting low

Quote Originally Posted by pottypullup View Post
    my diaper suply is getting low and i plan to buy more ive only worn depends underwhare pull ups and im very disopointed and would like to buy something that will hold up to more than 1 wetting and depends leaks half way through the first i cant buy online and im limited to walgreens only im a male with a 32 in waste what would you recromend thank you
    Until you are ready to order online, you will be stuck with the options you have now. You can get store brand diaper types (not pull ups) that will be more accommodating. If you are scared to receive the package, there are ways to have it shipped to another place. You can buy prepaid debit/gift cards that you can use to pay discreetly as well. If you want to learn more reply to this message.

I've always had luck with thrift shops. They always seem to have some sort of adult diapers in stock. Even though their diapers are often cheap brands, most shipments come with booster pads too! So shop around a few thrift shops and see if they have anything in stock in your size. You will save some money too...

Tena has a pull up that I like better than the Depends. I found them at CVS Drug Store on sale.