Thread: Abena M4...WOW

Red face Abena M4...WOW

I've been wearing Tena Slip for a long time now..the best i can find in stores (mexico). I've tried the ocassional depend, cvs, walgreens etc. Needless to say, all but the Tenas are crap xD. A few days ago I went ahead and ordered a case of Abena M4...gotta tell you, BEST decision EVER!. The fit is a bit different than what im used to, granted im wearing the first one ever so this may change :P, the diaper itself is THIRSTY! and its thick as hell. So if anyone is thinking about getting them, all I can say is..GO FOR IT! You won't regret it. xD can you all tell I'm excited? lol!

PaddedPuppy

Are they plastic or cloth backed? I loved the plastic ones but they aren't available here anymore. And I want to hear people's opinions on the cloth ones before Abena get any of my money for the cloth ones, as I'm not expecting them to be very good.

If you got plastic I'm jealous

I got the plastic, 42 of them =D I ordered from northshore care (through amazon). You can probably order from the united states amazon and have them shipped there (not sure)

PaddedPuppy

Quite possibly yes. The international shipping charges will be painful though

TheArtist

I really disliked the cloth M4, it does not feel as think, not as well fitting, of course leaky, no crinkle, no firmness to the feel, but I dislike the cloth types .

You are in the UK Padded Puppy you can call abena UK direct for a free sample, the customer service team are really nice, 0800 052 1165 free number also

I won't be buying from them again, not while there are other plastic nappies around for less, half price even so you can always double for thicknsss

PaddedPuppy

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtist View Post
    I really disliked the cloth M4, it does not feel as think, not as well fitting, of course leaky, no crinkle, no firmness to the feel, but I dislike the cloth types .

You are in the UK Padded Puppy you can call abena UK direct for a free sample, the customer service team are really nice, 0800 052 1165 free number also

I won't be buying from them again, not while there are other plastic nappies around for less, half price even so you can always double for thicknsss
    Good to know, thanks for that number. I'll give them a call and see about getting a sample

TheArtist

Good Morning,

Thank you for the below email.

The plastic backed range has been discontinued across the whole of the Abena Group, in all Countries, some sites may still have stock left which is how your friend may have been able to purchase them.

We only have the 2 ranges available in the Abri Form, Comfort (textile back sheet with breathable side panels) or Premium (breathable back sheet).

The products have been altered slightly as the elastic has been taken out of the back panel and put into the side tapes allowing a better fit. There has been no other changes to the products so they should not be tearing or leaking.

If you require any more information or would like to discuss further please do not hesitate to call our Customer Service Team on 0800 052 1165.

Kind Regards

Lauren Hinton
    Junior Accounts Manager
    ABENA UK LTD
    Direct : 024 76 854 800
    Fax: 024 76 854 840
    Mobile: +44 (0) 7989151607
    e-mail: [email protected]

Sent to me at open of business today

I can only get a hold of cloth backed M4's and unfortunately my experience with them was terrible. Could never get the fit I can get with a Tena although it was good enough. Or would have been if it didn't leak EVERY time I wore it. I swear, it was horrible.

For me the Maxi's are the best diaper I've had the pleasure of using so far.

TheArtist

Can everyone E-mail that address I posted and tell them these cloth backed diapers leak !