Thread: while tighting a five year old for there dummy I find out interesting stuffs...

TheArtist

Default while tighting a five year old for there dummy I find out interesting stuffs...

So I'm there mid battle of telling the lil one she's a bit big for her dummy, and has a bit too much girl parts for a blue dummy, (mostly cos i wanted it :P) J/K

I find out my mom pretty much had a dummy till she was like 8 or whatever off / on, yet I can strongly remember mine being taken away and thrown in the fire, in fact I think i had to do it and that was at about 4

random things u find out!

Default Re: while tighting a five year old for there dummy I find out interesting stuffs...

Im sure they will grow out of it. If you're trying to prevent your child from becoming one of us, its not a very high chance of it. I don't think this part of us is genetic.

Your youngster will probably grow out of it. Some take longer than others. It just depends on how you handle it I guess. Having your youngster quit cold turkey will probably bring some emotional stress. It seems kids always have some kind of security object when they grow up.

TheArtist

oh not my child extended family, i've a huge family and everyones close so u end up taking care of loads of other peoples lil ones . I mostly just like teasing her play fighting for her dummy