Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm new, and not to bitch but...

TheArtist

Default I'm new, and not to bitch but...

When I signed up and was setting up the timezone, it was GMT + - ETC

but it said "western Europe time" as the time zone as I'm GMT 0 (being in the UK) I'm actually about GMT +10mins but no one is changing there watch for that!

but it's Greenwich Mean Time,it is a time system originally referring to mean solar time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London.

I don't know why it annoyed me but it did! it's LONDON time, as they invented time, clocks, system of measure and decided to make 0 in Greenwhich, it's why the west is the usa, and the east is russian, it's why russia is ahead and american behind on time,

giving too much credit to everyone else lol,

THis is not the way to make friends and write an intro, but I thought you should get a feel for my mind set :p
    Last edited by TheArtist; 06-Mar-2013 at 02:25.

???

Welcome anyway. Glad to you posting in other fora.

What other things interest you, besides the obvious?

It's like I can hear the sound of this thread flying over my head. On the plus side it was really refreshing to read something that wasn't a complaint about the usual things...

Quote Originally Posted by Frogsy View Post
    It's like I can hear the sound of this thread flying over my head. On the plus side it was really refreshing to read something that wasn't a complaint about the usual things...
    Does it sound more like a Tu-124 or an A340?

TheArtist

I shall give you a lesson on time if you like frogsy, but it'll have to be it's not 3am! I just missed you guys I was just reading about fabine diapers on here, a boat I totally missed, so i just orderd 3 packs of the large, they will be a touch to big and at 2.50 a throw (or a wet i should say) they will be lasting a long long time!

What interests me, ooh lets see, cute guys, fast cars, technology, science, cake, the usual

drive- a 747 I think probably? As meta as it sounds I truly had to look up tu124 and a340, LOL.

Artist - I also love cute guys, science, and cake! Will have to read your real intro in a moment. Sleep well, nice to have met you! Welcome aboard.

TheArtist

You know where I live ? *raises eyebrow* I'm sure I just put down "england" not my town..

but thanks

Which sciences interest you? I enjoy the sciences as well, particularly chemistry and (molecular) biology, although I'm probably at a point where I'm done studying them.

TheArtist

Physics I like, just pick up different papers on it, read around, don't really understand a whole deal of it, but what I do I like