Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Things that Relax You

bigbabyderek2012

Post Things that Relax You

The things that relax me is Lavender baby bath soap, my cheetah plushie, my blue LED lights I installed in my room, being diapered, and sucking my pink pacifier. I was just wondering what types of things relaxes you guys or gals

A nice hot bath with some music then afterwards a diaper with my onsie or footed pjs with my elmo and binkie and texting on my Samsung galaxy s3

The thing about lavender..., i love and hate it. If it's getting tense it's kinda annoying for my nose, i don't like to drink it too mostly, but on the contrary i really like a soft smell of it.

For me it's cuddling, a lot of
    doesn't matter with who or what, even tho it's still different, if i'm lying on my boyfriend, which is also a feeling of being safe, or if i'm hugging a plushie.

Besides that, listening to music, but it depends on which. I love getting goosebumps.

For me, I like feeling small. Being wrapped up in blankets is definitely a big one for me. Any kind of comfortable clothes (and yes, definitely diapers). Holding a stuffed animal. I've never really tried scents like lavender, but I imagine they'd be nice. It's all about feeling small and protected for me.

Default Things that Relax You

A nice hot bath, being diapered, put in my sleeper, and then being tucked into bed. At least I am pretty sure that would relax me. I relax when I'm diapered so I'm guessing that would be the ultimate relaxing thing to me.

Cuddles, a fresh diaper, the scent of baby powder, presents, movies. There are a lot of things :p

For me, cuddling up in a cold bedroom with my stuffed animal, a warm blanket, fleece 2-piece pajamas is both physically and mentally relaxing.

Change into dry,Dry24/7 with plastic pants and footie pj's, with my paci. Then crawl into bed and get under the covers and then let go with some warm
    pee into my diaper. Then roll onto my side and fall asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    For me, I like feeling small. Being wrapped up in blankets is definitely a big one for me. Any kind of comfortable clothes (and yes, definitely diapers). Holding a stuffed animal. I've never really tried scents like lavender, but I imagine they'd be nice. It's all about feeling small and protected for me.
    Same here, Adventurer. Also relaxing is going off in a fantasy world in my head or by way of someone else's work - reading, video games, movies, television shows (when done right!) I'm an escape artist I think!

The obvious for me, like others, is wearing a nice thick diaper and being either in my footed sleeper, or a onsie, lying in bed with my plushies.

Outside of diapers, beautiful music and a warm fire, lounging in my family room. Sometimes it's reading a good book, or watching a scary movie. When the weather gets warmer, I love going out onto our sun porch, playing a CD and either lying down on the couch, or reading. Life can be good.