Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: The Obama Nanny State allows knives on planes!

  1. #1

    Default The Obama Nanny State allows knives on planes!

    Guyz, the socialist dictator is allowing knives on planes! How dare he!

    Former Nanny bush would never let us conservative babies carry pocket knives onto planes, not after 9/11 and setting up the TSA.



    Link: TSA allows knives on planes, flight attendants union calls decision 'dangerous' | Fox News




    ::end sarcasm::

    This should be interesting though. :P

  2. #2

    Default

    I find this funny as my dad just lost his swiss army kife key chain to TSA a week ago. That was like the 6th or 7th time he forgot to take it off his keys since 2001.

  3. #3

    Default

    Doesn't bother me, as I don't fly. No way in hell. If I can't drive to get somewhere, I'm not going!

  4. #4

    Default

    All they need to do is replace the in-flight cutlery with meat-cleavers! Only a good guy with a meat-cleaver can disarm a bad-guy with a knife ;-)

  5. #5

    Default

    No box cutters though. Although their going to allow upto two golf clubs, hockey sticks, minature baseball bats but no full size ones.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    No box cutters though. Although their going to allow upto two golf clubs, hockey sticks, minature baseball bats but no full size ones.
    what no Wiffle bats? Screw them.




    Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    All they need to do is replace the in-flight cutlery with meat-cleavers! Only a good guy with a meat-cleaver can disarm a bad-guy with a knife ;-)

    obligatory (now seemingly racist) clip


  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorSmith View Post
    Doesn't bother me, as I don't fly. No way in hell. If I can't drive to get somewhere, I'm not going!
    By fatality rate per mile traveled, commercial air travel is over an order of magnitude safer than driving.

  8. #8

    Default

    I wonder if "Mack the Knife" could get a ticket and fly?

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LazyAB View Post
    By fatality rate per mile traveled, commercial air travel is over an order of magnitude safer than driving.
    Maybe, but I don't care. Still not going to happen! I prefer to be on solid ground, thank you.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorSmith View Post
    Maybe, but I don't care. Still not going to happen! I prefer to be on solid ground, thank you.
    Well, as long as you admit it's irrational then more power to ya, I guess.

Similar Threads

  1. Hi I am Nanny MC
    By NannyMc in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-Feb-2013, 12:10
  2. Super Nanny or Nanny 911
    By Babybull4 in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-Aug-2011, 09:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.