Thread: Why Hello There :D

Default Why Hello There :D

Hi everyone, my name is Emily (Kayfabe*), I was originally a member of this forum a while back under a different name but lost the email that I had the account hooked up to and could not log in to the account. I decided to re join as my interests in this lifestyle have come back over the past few months ever since I started working again.

Anyway I could give you a long winded introduction and tell you all about myself but that would be to cliche so instead if you would like to know about me please ask away, i'm an open book when it comes to things like that :p

I hope to become an active member of this forum and make some great friends (and enemies, lol jk)

<3 Emily

*Kayfabe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by SweetieBelleCMC View Post
    Hi everyone, my name is Emily (Kayfabe*), I was originally a member of this forum a while back under a different name but lost the email that I had the account hooked up to and could not log in to the account. I decided to re join as my interests in this lifestyle have come back over the past few months ever since I started working again.

Anyway I could give you a long winded introduction and tell you all about myself but that would be to cliche so instead if you would like to know about me please ask away, i'm an open book when it comes to things like that :p

I hope to become an active member of this forum and make some great friends (and enemies, lol jk)

<3 Emily

*Kayfabe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Hello there Emily and welcome!

I gotta tell you, I'm holding back a serious urge to giggle.. just because of your username. I love it, it's wonderful.. Sweetie Belle is like my second favorite pony and her general stuff is just always so smiley for me.. but my favorite pony is Diamond Tiara.. so maybe I'm your enemy already!? I hope not, we should be friends.. I'll be friends with a sweet blank flank like you I swear. Hehe, I say that in a positive way I totally swear.

Anyway over pony fandom aside, it's so wonderful to welcome you to ADISC! I would really love to hear about you, so you are going to have to give me that long rant about yourself? What are your interests and the stuff that you do in your spare time? What first inspired your interest to join ADISC a long time ago? What's your favorite color? Which is easily the most important question, just letting you know.. I have no patience for green. *giggles again, is totally just kidding*

This is an amazing site and I'm really glad to re-welcome you to it. If you have any questions you can totally ask, and any one of us will likely be happy to answer it. For now though I'll cover you in welcome confetti and play a loud trumpet signalling your arrival!

Have a fun time! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Hello there Emily and welcome!

I gotta tell you, I'm holding back a serious urge to giggle.. just because of your username. I love it, it's wonderful.. Sweetie Belle is like my second favorite pony and her general stuff is just always so smiley for me.. but my favorite pony is Diamond Tiara.. so maybe I'm your enemy already!? I hope not, we should be friends.. I'll be friends with a sweet blank flank like you I swear. Hehe, I say that in a positive way I totally swear.

Anyway over pony fandom aside, it's so wonderful to welcome you to ADISC! I would really love to hear about you, so you are going to have to give me that long rant about yourself? What are your interests and the stuff that you do in your spare time? What first inspired your interest to join ADISC a long time ago? What's your favorite color? Which is easily the most important question, just letting you know.. I have no patience for green. *giggles again, is totally just kidding*

This is an amazing site and I'm really glad to re-welcome you to it. If you have any questions you can totally ask, and any one of us will likely be happy to answer it. For now though I'll cover you in welcome confetti and play a loud trumpet signalling your arrival!

Have a fun time! ^_^
    I'm trying not to die of dawabeties from reading your post
    Don't worry I'm one of the few Diamond Tiara fans out there.
    You wan't to know about me? Oh, um, well then where should i start?
    Well I have no idea what spare time is, I work and go to school most of the time lol, but if you are talking about Thursday nights? I like to play video games (all kinds, I don't discriminate) I also play d&d with a couple of my friends every now and then, Play some childrens card games, Watching little girls cartoons, ect;.
    I came to this site a few years ago searching for a community that at least kinda understood me, I was here for a bit, but ended up leaving after a while.
    Oh and my favorite colors are Purple and Pink.
    <3 Emily

I'm trying not to die of dawabeties from reading your post
    Don't worry I'm one of the few Diamond Tiara fans out there.
    You wan't to know about me? Oh, um, well then where should i start?
    Well I have no idea what spare time is, I work and go to school most of the time lol, but if you are talking about Thursday nights? I like to play video games (all kinds, I don't discriminate) I also play d&d with a couple of my friends every now and then, Play some childrens card games, Watching little girls cartoons, ect;.
    I came to this site a few years ago searching for a community that at least kinda understood me, I was here for a bit, but ended up leaving after a while.
    Oh and my favorite colors are Purple and Pink.
    <3 Emily
    Oh my gawsh, literally everything you said I'm like.. absolutely in love with. Watching little girls cartoons, playing games, and roleplaying is like so much the life of me. We even have the similiar color loves, and you actually like Diamond Tiara! Come here and let me squeeze you sister! huggle huggle

Seriously Emily, I hope that you feel more comfortable here.. you can talk to us, and me, whenever you want about whatever. I'm sure people wanna understand you, even just kinda. I feel a little different here too sometimes, since most people will just sort of off-hand call this interest a fetish and for me it's not that.. but you know, we all have our own super special ways of being involved with this.. and that's what's wonderful. Unique but still the same, makes for a wonderful community!

TheArtist

Actually lolz to you " location" on profile love that!

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtist View Post
    Actually lolz to you " location" on profile love that!
    My sex is also shapes :p

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Oh my gawsh, literally everything you said I'm like.. absolutely in love with. Watching little girls cartoons, playing games, and roleplaying is like so much the life of me. We even have the similiar color loves, and you actually like Diamond Tiara! Come here and let me squeeze you sister! huggle huggle

Seriously Emily, I hope that you feel more comfortable here.. you can talk to us, and me, whenever you want about whatever. I'm sure people wanna understand you, even just kinda. I feel a little different here too sometimes, since most people will just sort of off-hand call this interest a fetish and for me it's not that.. but you know, we all have our own super special ways of being involved with this.. and that's what's wonderful. Unique but still the same, makes for a wonderful community!
    Glad to hear we have somethings in common, we should talk sometime (maybe over skype or something casue ATM I can't PM people).
    Also I don't consider it a fetish, I consider it a lifestyle.

TheArtist

My sex is also shapes :p
    Yes but that didn't amuse me in the slightest, the correct reply to sex on a form is "yes please"