Thread: hello

Default hello

Pisque here, bf made me curious so I'm checking out this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Pisque View Post
    Hey there Pisque! It's wonderful to have you here, I hope you find something great here while you go around with your curosity! If you have any questions, we would to totally be happy to answer. ADISC is a wonderful community where people who deal with diapers, in many different ways, come together. Though we would love any kind and caring member, interested in the subject as well.

What made you curious about checking out this site, if you don't mind me asking? What are your hobbies and interests too.. it would be wonderful to get to know you. If you feel like sharing that is, but I hope you do. I really do promise we don't bite. I'm also super curious about your name, if I tell you about mine.. maybe you'll tell me about yours? I typed that out.. but unfortunately the story of my username isn't super fun. I just love cute words squished together, so giggle and muffin sounded cute. I just threw a z at the end instead of an a s because I dunno.. I just love associating myself with the vibes of cuteness and silliness?

Anyway, I hope you have fun! Like I said, any appropriate question you have.. we'll be happy to answer!

Quote Originally Posted by Pisque View Post
    I'm sure you'll find this site to be the friendliest and most helpful in the community. This thread is the best place to let everyone know a bit about who you are. To append what Gigglemuffinz says, we don't bite - and nobody judges, make yourself at home

Welcome pisque. I give you lots of respect for checking out this site for your boyfriend. I just told my gf a few weeks ago that i enjoy diapers. She was very open to learning and trying to understand more. She has become very accepting of it and i appreciate her so much for it. Let me know if you have any questions too about my experience or even my gfs as wed be glad to share any insight.