Thread: Pacifiers on sale?

Default Pacifiers on sale?

How often do the pacifiers on PacifiersRus go on sale? I want to get silicon one but do not want to spend $50 on it.

i wanna send my old paci (1 month old but already worn OUT LAWL its a baby paci) but i dont wanna pay $65 for them to modify the paci i know i could do it my self but i prefer to get silicon as its more babish to me

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy9985 View Post
    How often do the pacifiers on PacifiersRus go on sale? I want to get silicon one but do not want to spend $50 on it.
    I have never seen them go on sale. Try looking at baby-pants.com they are cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by PaSS View Post
    i wanna send my old paci (1 month old but already worn OUT LAWL its a baby paci) but i dont wanna pay $65 for them to modify the paci i know i could do it my self but i prefer to get silicon as its more babish to me
    I do not know if they charge that much to modify one that you send them. They only charge for the nipple. And just as a side note, when they modify the silicone pacifiers they tend to have some issues. The pacifier usually has inflation and deflation issues depending on the brand of pacifier. The MAM style pacifiers are the worst for those issues.

Quote Originally Posted by PaSS View Post
    latex lasts longer than silicon pacifiers r us even states this on their site.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnBabygurl View Post
    latex lasts longer than silicon pacifiers r us even states this on their site.
    i will keep this in mind