Thread: First time wearing, would like more data

Default First time wearing, would like more data

Last night was my first time wearing a diaper type diaper, the bambino bianco. It was wonderful, I want to thank this community for being here and making the transition easier!

very glad you enjoyed it i myself love bambino and dry24/7 those are the only 2 kinds that i use at night and i stock up on them so they last me a few months but i must add i did preorder them abu sissy diaper

of course bambino is amazing . you chose a good diaper what all did you do with it? just wear it wet poo wat ? details are always fun but thats just me wat did you enjoy the most out of it if you can explain some people cant

Good call going with Bambino, they make great diapers

I realized that I had intended to ask more info, so the title does not make much sense. I changed my mind at the last minute. I do have questions, but to be honest I jsut am bad with words.

As to what I enjoyed, the simple sense of protection, I don't have anything to be afraid of but I jsut liked the sense of all around safety it conveyed. I did pee in it but that was after I slept in it, which was just a nice feeling.

EDIT: I suppose I should mention my main reason for even wanting to wear, It makes me feel soft and feminine and baby girlish, unconcerned I guess.

I rcently tried the Blanco and found it sweaty on the backside. I liked the Bamino Abena Abri-Form Premium best. But everyone has their preference. Welcome to the group! Lots of information here.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    I liked the Bamino Abena Abri-Form Premium best. But everyone has their preference.
    I tried a sample pack of those last week - They're very good IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Darkechibi View Post
    As to what I enjoyed, the simple sense of protection, I don't have anything to be afraid of but I jsut liked the sense of all around safety it conveyed.
    I love that feeling. I really can't explain it! I usually feel vaguely anxious and on edge... and then I put on a diaper and... relaxxxxxxxxx...

It's like a continual, reassuring hug... but without the awkwardness of a real hug!