Thread: Diapers For Urge Incontinence

Question Diapers For Urge Incontinence

I am trying to get suggestions of what briefs "diapers with tape tabs" that are perfect for a medical condition called urge incontinence. I have been using and still use Tranqulity all through the night and I was wondering what other briefs that are recommended for Urge incontinence "over active bladder"?

Quote Originally Posted by tronic1993 View Post
    I am trying to get suggestions of what briefs "diapers with tape tabs" that are perfect for a medical condition called urge incontinence. I have been using and still use Tranqulity all through the night and I was wondering what other briefs that are recommended for Urge incontinence "over active bladder"?
    Just about any of the taped diapers are good for urge IC. I use Attends waistband style, Dry24/7's, and Dependeco cloth AIO's.

I use tena slip super, i suffer from urgeincontince, these are very good

Tranquility ATN's are really noisy, so if you like them and want more discretion, they are now making a diaper, I think its called Tranquility "Smart Core," that is cloth backed and just as absorbent. Good luck!

Thank you very much for the suggestions. I will take notes here. I will have to give Smart Core, Dry 24/7, Tena Slip Super a try.