Thread: hello ..

Talking hello ..

emm , hi .
    so , i'm a diaper lover , i don't wear too much diaper , maybe just one pair / week because i'm a commuting student , i'm only at my home at weekends , and that's where my diaper supplies are . life has turned quite difficult on me , but fortunately i can cope with that. still don't like it , through. .

i love DIY-ing with all sorts of things that are related to audio . yeaah , you can say that i'm an audiophile here . soldering is one of my hobby too lol .

anw , sorry about my english , i'm from a country that isn't using english as its primary language *Indonesia , you got it right * , but i'm trying to make my english understandable haha

---
    I suppose i'm the only one from this-deserted-country that love diapers i guess..am i not? lol

nice to meet you folks

Quote Originally Posted by Dyml View Post
    emm , hi .
    so , i'm a diaper lover , i don't wear too much diaper , maybe just one pair / week because i'm a commuting student , i'm only at my home at weekends , and that's where my diaper supplies are . life has turned quite difficult on me , but fortunately i can cope with that. still don't like it , through. .

i love DIY-ing with all sorts of things that are related to audio . yeaah , you can say that i'm an audiophile here . soldering is one of my hobby too lol .

anw , sorry about my english , i'm from a country that isn't using english as its primary language *Indonesia , you got it right * , but i'm trying to make my english understandable haha

---
    I suppose i'm the only one from this-deserted-country that love diapers i guess..am i not? lol

nice to meet you folks
    Wow, that was a nice intro! I totally personally understand what it's like to have diapers have to run low and not be very often, though for me it's mostly because of financial reasons. Maybe it's somewhat the same with you? I'm glad you can cope with a frustrating life, but I'm still very sorry you have to be experiencing it. If you need support, this wonderful community is here for you. It's sort of why we are here.

Soldering and DIY audio? I can't help but be intrigued! What sorts of things do you solder? What sorts of audio.. like.. I'm confused by DIYing with things related to audio.. what does that mean? What do you do? How did you get interested in it.

I thought you English was pretty understandable, you did great! Do you like it in Indonesia?

Nice to meet you! Hope you have fun here!

hello Gigglemuffinz

well , for me it's not just some financial matters , the problem is , i can seem to wear diapers at my room at college , even i live alone :\
    i dont know , but i'm just .. uncomfortable x__x

haha , thank you i'll make sure i post here if something that i can't solve appears before me.

well , about that DIY audio , yeah , mainly i solder my own cable to be used in my own audio equipment , and i'm making some amps right now , but it seems that i have to finish it later this year because of this full college schedules and about how did i get interest in it .. LOL , so there's one day when i'm thinking to myself ' omg , this cable is just too much expensive *tell me what you feel when you see a cable that is about 100USD++ .. yeah , that's what i'm feeling * so , i'll just have to make it myself to cut some costs ' and i learn about soldering and things .. and boom , here i am now .

wow , i'm glad if my english aren't so hard to be understandable well .. to be honest , i don't quite like it .. this place is so blazing hot , i guess that's why i dont ever wear my diaper outside .. how's your place , giggle ?

nice to meet you too

hello Gigglemuffinz

well , for me it's not just some financial matters , the problem is , i can seem to wear diapers at my room at college , even i live alone :\
    i dont know , but i'm just .. uncomfortable x__x

haha , thank you i'll make sure i post here if something that i can't solve appears before me.

well , about that DIY audio , yeah , mainly i solder my own cable to be used in my own audio equipment , and i'm making some amps right now , but it seems that i have to finish it later this year because of this full college schedules and about how did i get interest in it .. LOL , so there's one day when i'm thinking to myself ' omg , this cable is just too much expensive *tell me what you feel when you see a cable that is about 100USD++ .. yeah , that's what i'm feeling * so , i'll just have to make it myself to cut some costs ' and i learn about soldering and things .. and boom , here i am now .

wow , i'm glad if my english aren't so hard to be understandable well .. to be honest , i don't quite like it .. this place is so blazing hot , i guess that's why i dont ever wear my diaper outside .. how's your place , giggle ?

nice to meet you too
    Yeah, I bet it's scary the idea of wearing diapers in college. I'm really sorry.. maybe once your college life is over things will get to be more regular for you. It's totally understandable that you are uncomfortable.

That's really cool how you took matters in your own hand and just made your own cable. I think that's.. a great way to learn. To see something you want and to work towards getting it yourself by making it.. and I bet you know a lot more now then you did before. I know I already said it was cool, but it really is so cool. I hope you can make your amps sooner rather then later.

It's totally understandable, actually.. where I am is pretty cold but where I'm going to be living by the end of the year is going to be really hot too. So we will be in the same boat. I'll be living in the desert area in the United States, so it will be dry and very hot indeed! Still, I've lived in this area my whole life.. so I guess I'm sort of used to it? I prefer the cold where I'm living now though, I wish I could stay. ^_^

yeah .. and my college life had just started

haha , once again , thanks
    well , i guess so , and CMIIW , but from what i know , most county of US is a 4 seasons weather , right? you get springs , summer , autumn/fall , and winter *omigosh i never played with snow before * , so i guess you are not going to feel that hot weather for along the year , am i wrong?

ah , US .. lol , you're lucky AB/DL . most asian country don't have huggies pullups that is sex oriented like EU/US , we just have the unisex one and i don't like the design

yeah .. and my college life had just started

haha , once again , thanks
    well , i guess so , and CMIIW , but from what i know , most county of US is a 4 seasons weather , right? you get springs , summer , autumn/fall , and winter *omigosh i never played with snow before * , so i guess you are not going to feel that hot weather for along the year , am i wrong?

ah , US .. lol , you're lucky AB/DL . most asian country don't have huggies pullups that is sex oriented like EU/US , we just have the unisex one and i don't like the design
    Well, at least you have something big to look forward too.

Where I'll be living soon, the average high in July is 41.2C and the average low in December is 7.1C so it doesn't really get cold.. ever. At least not what I think cold is, which is way colder then that. Hehe. I don't know how hot it gets over there though. :O

Yeah, it's nice to have things trying to be all pink and girly like I like, though not having tons of things making it obvious what gender you were born in would be kinda nice in it's own way.

Yeah , i guess so .. But i actually dunno, what will wait for me there lol.

Errr , 7.1 celcius degree is enough to make me don't want to get out LOL ._.
    Well , usually the temp around here is .. 31-32 point something , but in here , we get it all along the year , i guess i'm the one who is lucky not to get around 40 degrees ,i think i can faint LOL.

Haha , to be honest , i'm not a LG , but i like the design for the pink pullups sooooo much, and that goodnites disney fairy limited edition is just cute xD
    Last edited by Dyml; 05-Mar-2013 at 10:38.

Howdy, Dyml, and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to talk about.

Don't worry, your English is good enough to understand. The more you use it, the better you'll get.

I'm sorry to read that you're having difficulties in life. At least you can relax in a diaper once a week. Many people can't wear at all.

What brands of adult and baby diapers are available in Indonesia?

Stay dry and happy!

Hi Dyml! I don't wear diapers as often, too - probably once a week, on average, like yourself. I don't even use mine as intended. Just use them as though it's part of a costume and because they feel so nice. You write much better in English than most anyone I know could possibly handle in another language. Welcome to the site and I really hope you like it here!

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    Howdy, Dyml, and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to talk about.

Don't worry, your English is good enough to understand. The more you use it, the better you'll get.

I'm sorry to read that you're having difficulties in life. At least you can relax in a diaper once a week. Many people can't wear at all.

What brands of adult and baby diapers are available in Indonesia?

Stay dry and happy!
    Hi , thanks for seeing my thread ,Ultra Yeah , i'm still grateful that i can still enjoy my diaper on weekend even it is at bedtime only :p
    Well, okay then , about my english , i'll try my best

About brands in Indonesia , especially baby brands ( well , i'm 19 , about 175cm tall , but i have around 30" waist , so i'm very thin and i have no diffilcuties fitting into a baby diaper , with my DIY extender of course :p)
    Currenly we have some generic/OEM brands that are not worthy to be mentioned ( some cheap brands , plastic covered , weak adhesive at the tape , even through they do hold a lot bec. of its plastic ..)
    pampers active baby (it is like cruiser in US , except we only have up to size 6 *no size 7 , i'm disappointed *)they do have some simply dry, which is a cheaper version , in case you don't know..
    And then , some huggies ultra ( i never brought them , too expensive and usually in a big package which i have a difficulties of hiding it , but they do have a XXL size.) and they do have a unisex pullups which its design i don't like at all ..
    They do have some local brands like Sweety (they do have a XXL size , tom and jerry design , quite cute , and that's quite cheap , and they have two types , a cloth like and a plastic backed , so its worth mentioning lol. If you want i can give some photos and review later , just give me a message ) And we do have some imported diapers like Mamypoko (its so comfy , great absorbency , cute pics , large size that it even fits me without my extender at size XXL , clothlike cover , and at price rate about 0.35 USD/ diaper , it's a steal , in my opinion LOL.photos and review will come too , later ) and goo.n ( this japan imported diaper is quite expensive , so i haven't got a chance to try it , maybe later ) ..
    And for the adult version , i haven't try it at all , but i have seen some Dr. P , tena (don't know which version x_x) and some molicare as well
    Lol , Sorry for the long post , hope you enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by Frogsy View Post
    Hi Dyml! I don't wear diapers as often, too - probably once a week, on average, like yourself. I don't even use mine as intended. Just use them as though it's part of a costume and because they feel so nice. You write much better in English than most anyone I know could possibly handle in another language. Welcome to the site and I really hope you like it here!
    Haha , but i actually sometimes use it , just wet it , through .. I dont feel to mess in my diaper at all :\ thank tou for the compliment xD
    And also ,
    Thank you for coming in , Frogsy