Thread: Really wanting to buy diapers

Default Really wanting to buy diapers

For quite awhile I have been wanting to buy diapers (pink ones) and also a pacifier and pink adult baby clothes to make myself cute and girly~
    I don't have any privacy at all or any good places to hide them all so I will have to wait until I move out which might happen in a few years and live with some furs I know quite well.
    So for everyone that has bought diapers and adult baby clothes......what is it like? is it very comfortable? does it make you feel closer to your inner child?
    Sorry for asking such questions but it would probably help me know more about how it is really like when wearing diapers and adult baby clothes~

Quote Originally Posted by fatsissy View Post
    For quite awhile I have been wanting to buy diapers (pink ones) and also a pacifier and pink adult baby clothes to make myself cute and girly~
    I don't have any privacy at all or any good places to hide them all so I will have to wait until I move out which might happen in a few years and live with some furs I know quite well.
    So for everyone that has bought diapers and adult baby clothes......what is it like? is it very comfortable? does it make you feel closer to your inner child?
    Sorry for asking such questions but it would probably help me know more about how it is really like when wearing diapers and adult baby clothes~
    I think you know the answer to your question. Oh God yes!!!! I must confess that I love to wear and use diapers. I also enjoy dressing down in age, either wearing my teddy bear footed sleeper, or wearing a onsies. Sucking on a real baby bottle can be awesome, especially while diapered. For those of us for whom this is sexual, the feelings can be intense.

Aim for your independence. The key is to be employed and make enough for your own place. As soon as I graduated I was employed and out on my own. It didn't take me long to buy diapers. I wish you the best.

What's your waist size? Currently I am a 34; my first purchase was a 3-pack of Small/Medium 'Sillhouettes' at Walmart for $4 or 5. They're pullups, but they are pink and fit like a panty. My only complaints are the padding didn't stand up to hard and heavy wetting (I was 'pointed' wrong), and I hid my last unused one *too* well. I would get them again though.

These might be just the ticket to start your expedition with - Pros: not too pricey (and there is a coupon inside the box for next purchase), package size is about equal to an old "Muppets" lunchbox (easily stashed) and pink.

Cons: well, just don't blast them like a firehose

Quote Originally Posted by IDriveOn2Wheels View Post
    What's your waist size? Currently I am a 34; my first purchase was a 3-pack of Small/Medium 'Sillhouettes' at Walmart for $4 or 5. They're pullups, but they are pink and fit like a panty. My only complaints are the padding didn't stand up to hard and heavy wetting (I was 'pointed' wrong), and I hid my last unused one *too* well. I would get them again though.

These might be just the ticket to start your expedition with - Pros: not too pricey (and there is a coupon inside the box for next purchase), package size is about equal to an old "Muppets" lunchbox (easily stashed) and pink.

Cons: well, just don't blast them like a firehose
    I think my waist size is 38 or 40~ I'm quite a big guy and will probably be getting bigger ^^; But it doesn't bother me!
    Well before I buy them I need to move out with my friends and I can get as much as I want :3
    Also if there are any online stores that sell plenty of diapers and adult baby clothes (pink ones) I would love to take a look at them!

I will say that when i wear my diapers at night it feels great and i also own a adult size onsie and footed pjs wonderful at night now i only act like a baby during the night during the day i work and pay bills of course but at night my door is locked and im in my zone and i only live with my grandmom i have my own room and closet she knows i wear diapers at night but i also help with rent so i am entitled to my privacy and i respect her boundaries i only wear when im in my room

First time i put on a diaper that fit me properly i was flooded with emotion. I was litterally shaking. First time i tried sleeping in a diaper i was so happy/ excited, i didnt sleep at all. I hope you have just as much fun when you get the chance.