Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Action Figures

Default Action Figures

Does anyone else play with action figures? I have Star Wars, TMNT and wrestlers! I had more when I was younger, but I guess it has stayed with me.

I had the most awesome Spider-Man with a squillion different articulation points.... He died .... Turns out he not indestructible lol.

I have a massive collection of Bionicle figures, all set up in cool poses in my display case! Heck I've got nearly 50 of them and have to rotate the displays since they don't all fit at once. I also have all but 2 of the comics and one of the ones in my collection is signed by the writer and series creator, Greg Farshtey.

Though I'm a perfectly precious girly girl, I did enjoy playing with some 'action figures' when I was younger too. Perfectly precious girly girls can do so, when such a thing sounds fun to them. Toys and such are just fun in general.

I had a big bag of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures from my uncle, and I used to love to build them houses and bases. To be honest though, I didn't do much action with them.. I would make them have misadventures that were mostly just talking and shenanigans in the environments I created... and of course they always had a lot of pizza! I would run through entire days, have them go to sleep at night.. just general stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by DeftLeppard View Post
    I have a massive collection of Bionicle figures, all set up in cool poses in my display case! Heck I've got nearly 50 of them and have to rotate the displays since they don't all fit at once.
    Mine just look like a post apocalyptic transformer holcaust... Not sure I could even put them back together.

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Mine just look like a post apocalyptic transformer holcaust... Not sure I could even put them back together.
    I always kept the instructions and the original canisters. makes storing them a helluva lot easier. my first one was the original kopaka from 2001. it was given to me by my best friend, and that's how the craze started. I got one, so everyone else got one to battle me, and soon half my class had them! same with beyblades, I followed that craze when it hit too. i'm amazed they brought beyblades back after all the injuries we sustained in elementary school from them.....

LoL, i got my first GiJoe's a couple weeks ago! Snake Eye's and Storm Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by DucatiKid View Post
    LoL, i got my first GiJoe's a couple weeks ago! Snake Eye's and Storm Shadow
    Ah, GI Joe...now he was pretty indestructible. he could fly...well sort of

I've still got some of my dads 12" G.I. Joe's from the 70's...... and the 6 million dollar man, complete with mechanical arm.
    http://www.actiontoys.com/Merchant2/...CMAN-LOOSE.jpg