Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hello All!

I'm on the younger end of the spectrum, 22 years! Fresh out of college and in between working as an assistant in a restaurant am exploring other career paths in the "real" world.

I have a profile on one of the more popular dl sites, but have run across resources on here which I've found useful so I figured "what the heck" and made a profile. I have to say, I like a lot of the conversations going on.

I've been into diapers on and off since I was younger, making my own makeshift ones and buying some to play around with when the occasion came about. Living on my own I find I have a lot more privacy to play around. A friend of mine from high school I found out is into diapers so we hang out, watch movies, enjoy bottles, etc. every so often (gotta keep it interesting, right?). I'm more of a dl than an ab and enjoy disposables, though I've been experimenting with cloth as of late.

Anyway, beyond the obvious I like things like disc golf, biking, and writing/art when the mood strikes. Other than that I have varying interests. All-in-all, it's nice to meet all of you!

Quote Originally Posted by whosevolving View Post
    Hello All!

I'm on the younger end of the spectrum, 22 years! Fresh out of college and in between working as an assistant in a restaurant am exploring other career paths in the "real" world.

I have a profile on one of the more popular dl sites, but have run across resources on here which I've found useful so I figured "what the heck" and made a profile. I have to say, I like a lot of the conversations going on.

I've been into diapers on and off since I was younger, making my own makeshift ones and buying some to play around with when the occasion came about. Living on my own I find I have a lot more privacy to play around. A friend of mine from high school I found out is into diapers so we hang out, watch movies, enjoy bottles, etc. every so often (gotta keep it interesting, right?). I'm more of a dl than an ab and enjoy disposables, though I've been experimenting with cloth as of late.

Anyway, beyond the obvious I like things like disc golf, biking, and writing/art when the mood strikes. Other than that I have varying interests. All-in-all, it's nice to meet all of you!
    Hi there and a super big welcome to ADISC, biologically I'm only a year older then you.. so don't worry! Plenty of people around your age around here. Not that some of the older members aren't super cool. I don't really try to look at them as though they were ages.

I'm glad you like a lot of the conversations going on, and I hope you know that you should jump in them! You seem super smart, so I'm sure you'll have great things to say! It's neat that you have a friend that you can talk about these sorts of things with, but if you ever want to ask us something or need help with anything.. I'm sure we'll do our best to help.

What sort of art, like.. what kind of art do you usually make? Do you have any common themes with your writing? Disc golf sounds fun.. haven't played that since I was really little. There are courses for that kinda stuff right?

Super nice to meet you too! Have bunches of fun!

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm one of those older members, but I keep truck'n. I wondered, what kind of biking are you into. Is it motorcycling or bicycling? I enjoy my Trek bike and spend the summer mornings out on our bike trail. It's very scenic as it runs through the woods and hills of the Shenandoah Mountains in central Virginia. It gives me a chance to think and come up with ideas for my writing.

ADISC has some interesting conversations as our topics may be more varied than sites which are more diaper centric. I hope you will feel comfortable to join in.