I am new to this.

I guess I am a diaper lover.

Great to see you all!

Quote Originally Posted by brianlkhoo View Post
    Hello there,

I am new to this.

I guess I am a diaper lover.

Great to see you all!
    Oh my gawsh, welcome to ADISC! I'm so sorry that I missed your introduction the first time I was making my sweep brianlkhoo. Don't worry though, we are all new at this at some point or another. We know what it's like to be new, to just be exploring feelings.. so if you need to talk about it or talk to anyone here then we are totally here to help.

Just out of curiosity, you say you "guess" you are a diaper lover. Why is that the case? Still not completely sure that you are? If so that's fine.. but maybe you just worded it that way and I'm confusing myself needlessly again. Don't worry it's totally my fault for being confused if so. I'm very much an adult baby rather then a diaper lover, but I think diaper lovers are super cool. There are plenty of them around here, so you'll feel right at home I imagine!

Other then the DL interests though, what type of person are you? What are your likes and dislikes, the things you like to do for fun? We here at ADISC pride ourselves about being more then just diapers, a supportive community and all of that.. so if you feel comfortable sharing those things we would love to hear it. It's way easier to make friends that way too, I think. Still, don't let me pressure you into saying anything you don't want to! That would be naughty!

Have a wonderful time here, that's what's important.