Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Accidents in underwear...?

Default Accidents in underwear...?

Does anyone ever wet or poo in their underwear instead of diapers? I normally sleep in briefs (when not sleeping comando...). I love wetting my diapers. I also enjoy the occassional poo in a diaper. This morning before getting out of bed I decided to let just a little bit of poo go into my briefs to see what it felt like. I was amazed! It felt totally different from doing it in a diaper. I am going to have to find a time when I can be by myself and totally unload in my briefs. Very unlike in a diaper.
    Last edited by Abenalover; 02-Mar-2013 at 04:14.

I have a tendency to like it as well and so yes, I do so. I guess it's because my iinner age or whatever you want to call it is usually 6, I have fun with the idea of having an "accident" in "big girl panties" which can be something that makes me feel even more immature then wearing a diaper and just using it. Not 100% sure why that's the case.

Though I'm too chicken to do it anywhere but in the shower, where it sort of ruins the point. I'm too worried about making any big messes or smells in the house. Since I'm not the only one who uses it and all, it feels rude.

Also you might want to edit the title to 'Do you like accidents in more then just diapers 'or 'Accidents in Underwear?' or something along those lines. Just because it's a little hard to tell exactly what you were asking with the title and using the word poo in a title can send off the gross alerts. Not that I'm saying you were trying to do that at all, I know you weren't. Just might help your interesting thread get more noticed.
    Last edited by gigglemuffinz; 01-Mar-2013 at 05:51.

Yes I wet my pants all the time, almost everyday before I change when I get home from work.I always have the house to myself.I'll stay in my wet underwear for awhile sometimes messing in them before showering and getting into a diaper and my pajamas for bed

I have accidents all the time but I tend to wet the bed while I'm not diapered. I generally don't like it myself even when I used to intentionally do it.

I've always enjoyed wetting my underwear, and in fact, that's how I started when I was a kid.

You could probably wear the briefs under the diaper to get the same cloth sort of feel with the protection/insurance of the diaper layer for cleanup and stuff.

More often than I'd like to have. Not in some time though, thanks to diapers,

Quote Originally Posted by Abenalover View Post
    Does anyone ever wet or poo in their underwear instead of diapers? I normally sleep in briefs (when not sleeping comando...). I love wetting my diapers. I also enjoy the occassional poo in a diaper. This morning before getting out of bed I decided to let just a little bit of poo go into my briefs to see what it felt like. I was amazed! It felt totally different from doing it in a diaper. I am going to have to find a time when I can be by myself and totally unload in my briefs. Very unlike in a diaper.

YES!

That is my preference over diapers.

I even learned how to sew, so I could reinforce the leg bands with fold over elastic, to keep everything contained.

I also sew that useless hole in the front shut for easier cleaning....

It's a lot cheaper too!

I prefer pants to diapers in that respect but the cleanup is more of a hassle.