Thread: hello

Post hello

hello I am new and looking for friends with like minded interest such as reading, sports and video games. love to get to know some people on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy9985 View Post
    hello I am new and looking for friends with like minded interest such as reading, sports and video games. love to get to know some people on this site.
    Hello there littleboy9985! If you want friends here and are a good friend in return I'm 100% sure you will find some! Welcome to ADISC, this is a wonderful support community full of amazing people, and I'm sure hoping you'll end up one of them.

You have some pretty cool interests to me, I'm a little girl who loves her reading, video games, and even watching some sports. Feel like being a little specific about what things you like? Like your favorite books, the types of video games you like, the type of sports you are interested in? If you are feel talkative, I'm sure plenty of people here would love to hear how you found this place and how you feel about being an AB. I'm sure it would help give your introduction a little more flair, and make you pop! Intro fashionista, I am. Still, don't feel like you have to share a single thing you aren't comfortable sharing, no one wants to pressure you here.

I hope you have a ton of fun being apart of the community.

Red face Thanks

Well thank you gigglemiffinz I am a little shy not use to talking to other people let alone other AB's. I love reading fantasy novels such as Hero of Olympus and other books that focus on older civilizations in modern timeline. My favorite sport Is football. and I play a lot of xbox games like DMC.

Well thank you gigglemiffinz I am a little shy not use to talking to other people let alone other AB's. I love reading fantasy novels such as Hero of Olympus and other books that focus on older civilizations in modern timeline. My favorite sport Is football. and I play a lot of xbox games like DMC.
    We all can be a little shy sometimes. Don't stress about it, you are doing just fine. Just take your time, type your posts out carefully, re-read them and make sure you have said something worth saying. You are doing great though.

I've never read that book, though the type of book sounds really interesting. Never heard of that type of fantasy novel, of old civilizations in modern time. Sounds like a unique read for sure! When you say football do you mean NFL? Whose your favorite team? Mine is the Tennessee Titans, because I'm a sucker for a flip-floppy, good one year, bad the next year team I guess. DMC: Devil May Cry the newest game in the DMC series? I have that for the PS3 and enjoyed it. Good call if so!

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    We all can be a little shy sometimes. Don't stress about it, you are doing just fine. Just take your time, type your posts out carefully, re-read them and make sure you have said something worth saying. You are doing great though.

I've never read that book, though the type of book sounds really interesting. Never heard of that type of fantasy novel, of old civilizations in modern time. Sounds like a unique read for sure! When you say football do you mean NFL? Whose your favorite team? Mine is the Tennessee Titans, because I'm a sucker for a flip-floppy, good one year, bad the next year team I guess. DMC: Devil May Cry the newest game in the DMC series? I have that for the PS3 and enjoyed it. Good call if so!
    well thank you so much for being friendly for it is not something I am use to. I love the pro league more collage ball but like them both. I play the HD collection for DMC a lot of fun have it for xbox. But currently I am playing Metal Gear Rising: Revengance. Love to find action adventure games with the occasional RPG. So what are your interest?

well thank you so much for being friendly for it is not something I am use to. I love the pro league more collage ball but like them both. I play the HD collection for DMC a lot of fun have it for xbox. But currently I am playing Metal Gear Rising: Revengance. Love to find action adventure games with the occasional RPG. So what are your interest?
    That HD collection is on the XBOX too? That's cool, been meaning to pick that up eventually but having all three on the PS2 sort of takes the drive away from actually doing so. How is Metal Gear Rising: Revengance? I'll probably get that later this month actually myself!

You asked for my interests, I'm assuming you mean in general? As a gamer I play lots of things and I pride myself on giving anything a chance, but I admit that JRPG's and Fighting games are my passions when it comes to gaming. I enjoy collecting dolls, especially Strawberry Shortcake, Lalaloopsy and Novi Stars, and I like to read Power Pack comic books, which is a Marvel series. I used to read a lot of fantasy and science fiction, some of my favorites being the Foundation Series by Isaac Asimov, The Chronicles of Prydain by Lloyd Alexander, and The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud. I think they spin-off books on the last thing, but I haven't gotten around to reading those.

I'll make sure to send you a friend request. You deserve to be used to a friendly attitude more often, and I hope you find more of it around here.

how do I send visitor messages? and yes MGR is fun lots of high speed combat and intense game-play. wow you sure have a lot of interesting hobbies. sounds like your a comic book buff. I want to start collecting pacifiers but need to figure out what kind of collection I want. Thinking maybe Disney style.