Thread: Hello There

Default Hello There

Mostly I wanted to see if I could post and this seemed like a good spot to test it out...

I've come across this site a few times recently since I started my search for a more comfortable diaper. It seems every time I find a brand to research that may just be the ticket, I find a link to this site. As a result I've used this site a whole bunch and have come to appreciate it so I thought I might give back a little and maybe add my two cents to what appears to be an ever changing landscape of whats available and whats changed (rim shot) in adult diapers.

About me... I have a chronic skin condition of all things and to make a long story short, the best way I've found to keep the assorted goo I must apply to my nether regions from transferring themselves to my clothing and bedding is to diaper up. It just seems to work best compared to the alternatives.

Lately I've come to accept my condition (I was sort of grumpy about it for a while) and I think I may even be starting to like it. Maybe not enough to wear everyday for sport but at the very least I don't mind the diapers for the 2 to 3 weeks at clip I need to wear them over night to clear up flare ups. Plus a huge bonus... my wife thinks its "cute" which I couldn't be happier about. She actually accepted it before I did. I freaking love that women.

I'm a pretty boring regular guy other than that. At first I thought that there weren't a whole lot of people my age (41) wearing diapers but apparently when you look at the entire world as this site does, I'm not very unique so I guess I am back to boring just like that.

That's me and thanks to everybody for all the great reviews and comments!

Quote Originally Posted by Got1 View Post
    Mostly I wanted to see if I could post and this seemed like a good spot to test it out...

I've come across this site a few times recently since I started my search for a more comfortable diaper. It seems every time I find a brand to research that may just be the ticket, I find a link to this site. As a result I've used this site a whole bunch and have come to appreciate it so I thought I might give back a little and maybe add my two cents to what appears to be an ever changing landscape of whats available and whats changed (rim shot) in adult diapers.

About me... I have a chronic skin condition of all things and to make a long story short, the best way I've found to keep the assorted goo I must apply to my nether regions from transferring themselves to my clothing and bedding is to diaper up. It just seems to work best compared to the alternatives.

Lately I've come to accept my condition (I was sort of grumpy about it for a while) and I think I may even be starting to like it. Maybe not enough to wear everyday for sport but at the very least I don't mind the diapers for the 2 to 3 weeks at clip I need to wear them over night to clear up flare ups. Plus a huge bonus... my wife thinks its "cute" which I couldn't be happier about. She actually accepted it before I did. I freaking love that women.

I'm a pretty boring regular guy other than that. At first I thought that there weren't a whole lot of people my age (41) wearing diapers but apparently when you look at the entire world as this site does, I'm not very unique so I guess I am back to boring just like that.

That's me and thanks to everybody for all the great reviews and comments!
    Hey there Got1! Your name stood out for me, it's fun. I wonder what one you got, I hope you got something good! I think it's awesome that you've decided to join and put your two cents in, because I really truly believe every single member and viewpoint totally makes this site way better.

I'm so glad your wife is so accepting of your condition, and that you are growing to find some happiness in it too, whatever that ends up.

Well, I personally don't think of you as boring already, but I would love to hear what things you like to do, your hobbies and interests! If you feel comfortable sharing that sort of thing anyway. I personally think that just the fact that your thoughts are yours alone, no one in the world is having the exact same thoughts or experiences is pretty special. Having someone to talk to who has had extremely similar experiences or does similar things is a good thing though, I think.

So happy to greet you here. Hope you have a fun time!