Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's a Daddy without his Baby Girl?

Default What's a Daddy without his Baby Girl?

I was sitting in a restaurant with friends last night, and in walks an adult baby girl dressed in bright colors, pig tails, a pacifier, and a teddy bear. Whilst the people I was with mocked and ridiculed the sight referring to her as a "thing", I couldn't help but feel extreme sadness in longing to hold my Baby Girl tight in my arms again. Overwhelmed by how upset the rude comments brought up by those around me... I announced I thought she was adorable, and preceded to leave the restaurant.

In leaving my last relationship, I left behind way more than just a girlfriend... I lost something that was for the longest time a huge part of me. It's starting to really get to me...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drama lama.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	16279

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I never heard of a off/on again relationship lasting. Either way you can't base relationships mainly on what amounts to a fetish or a very small "lifestyle".
    What a twist it's over, again!

Now here's something useful, I suppose..

You know it doesn't matter what people think all that matter is that your happy with it and that is all that matters

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    I was sitting in a restaurant with friends last night, and in walks an adult baby girl dressed in bright colors, pig tails, a pacifier, and a teddy bear. Whilst the people I was with mocked and ridiculed the sight referring to her as a "thing", I couldn't help but feel extreme sadness in longing to hold my Baby Girl tight in my arms again. Overwhelmed by how upset the rude comments brought up by those around me... I announced I thought she was adorable, and preceded to leave the restaurant.

In leaving my last relationship, I left behind way more than just a girlfriend... I lost something that was for the longest time a huge part of me. It's starting to really get to me...
    well it looks like your in luck....
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/blogs/bab...-my-daddy.html

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    well it looks like your in luck....
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/blogs/bab...-my-daddy.html
    Don't worry "They" have a endless cycle of breaking up and getting back together. This is what, the 2nd or 3rd time?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Don't worry "They" have a endless cycle of breaking up and getting back together. This is what, the 2nd or 3rd time?
    Aww... true love
    (yes, i have noted with raised eye-brow, the ongoing drama)

I was sitting in a restaurant with friends last night, and in walks an adult baby girl...
    wat.

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    wat.
    Because girls are so open about being adult babies you know and AB's aren't rare at all either. :P

Well,

All I can say is it will be...

I've been with and broken up with gf before and gotten together again...

I don't post much about my relationships but, I've been around for awhile now...

Been the macho man, been the drunk, fool, everything at one time or another...

Now, I've been back with my girl for about a year or so...it's good, sometimes a pita, sometimes bad!

That's how things work, and how your willing to deal with it will be the test as to will it work...

I'm not always the easiest to deal with and neither is she...

Now, each time we get back together It seems easier...

But that us...

B

And to update...

We had a big fight over what amounts to miscommunication and misunderstandings...

I find that these typs of things are the hardest to reconcile and are not easy on anyone...

Now, I'm really busy ith total crap everyday...usually involving lawyers and/or govt...

Long story, but, lawsuits, proceedings, served papers, depositions, mediations, etc...

So, I apperantly either misheard or misunderstood that she crashed in the driveway...

She says she said wiped out in the driveway...either way I ask...what did you hit...

Figuring there is a dumpster, two trucks, and two cars out there at the time and she was trying to back in to unload croceries...I figured dinged one of my workers or worse my lawyers car...

She says nothing...I say what?...she says I fell on the ice...

I of course think, great, especially that she is up walking and at this time now miffed and heading to the east wing of the house...

Ok, her bitch is I didn't ask her in specific words did you get hurt...but, she was walking without a limp up 26 stairs and I figured that was enough...

Well, we talk, and her point was I was more worried about the car than her.

My point is if she was in serious pain I would have noticed.

I even offered her any type of pain killer she could think of...

Well, we will be working this one out again for a bit I'm sure..

I ask, is it wrong to need a min or so to switch from wrecked car, to fallen on ice, to seeing now there isn't any major problem and think...good!

She thinks it was insensitive...I say it takes a few steps for me to go from point a to c...and by the time I'm a c it is obvious that nothing even as serious as a bruise exists....

I'm sure there will be more things that bugged her before this when she was out too...

B