Thread: BabyBaltos Q&A

Default BabyBaltos Q&A

This is just a fun thing I've put together for the rest of the members here on ADISC. Find out a little more about me. I''ve done this on other forums and have gotten interesting responses, feel free to ask your own questions (NOTHING POLITICAL. This is led to this thread on other forums going haywire. While I may state my political affiliation, thats all the further I want it to go)

Q:What are your best pleasures in life?

A: Being able to share my art and my voice with the world. Also coming home from a gig (or eventually tour) to my furry kids who will greet me with kisses and love. It reminds me of why I do what I do.

Q: You supported Mitt Romney in 2012 and John McCain in 2008, even after the losses the Republican party has encountered, will you continue supporting the party and what are your predictions for 2016?

A: I believe there is still prosperity in America and hope for success, I will continue supporting the party for the record. Predictions either Rand Paul or Marco Rubio will lead the way. But we cant continue working off of just economic issues, thats why Romney had the failure that he encountered.
    A candidate who can focus on delivering a strong message in both social and economic issues will have a better fighting chance.

Q: What are your eating habits like?

A: First and foremost I'm a pescetarian, other than that I work off a very strict diet.

Q: You've protested against the music industry moving in the direction of electronic music and how people need to support the art of rock music, why?

A: Music can only be complete if it has the right hamonies. This probably sounds like something Jim Steinman would say but you know how Bat Out Of Hell was so epic? Because it had that perfect recipe. We can have synthesizers, I love synthesziers but what we need is a equal balance. More bands like Rammstein or Dope would be a perfect example of that equal balance.

More questions and answers to come, stay tuned!

Default Re: BabyBaltos Q&A

I have to agree with you with the music. I can't stand practically anything on a normal radio. I've got a Sirius radio account that contains radio stations that wouldn't exist on regular FM radio. I'm usually hesitant in buying cds before hearing the content first (except certain bands like Dream Theater, Symphony X.) I used to download music like it was nothing. I then realized that if I keep doing this, the money and effort involved in making my desired art will fade away.
    Stop downloading music illegally and support the bands that you love.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    I have to agree with you with the music. I can't stand practically anything on a normal radio. I've got a Sirius radio account that contains radio stations that wouldn't exist on regular FM radio. I'm usually hesitant in buying cds before hearing the content first (except certain bands like Dream Theater, Symphony X.) I used to download music like it was nothing. I then realized that if I keep doing this, the money and effort involved in making my desired art will fade away.
    Stop downloading music illegally and support the bands that you love.
    Thats exactly what I do. I listen to stuff on Youtube first (usually the full album) then if I like that, I'll plan to buy that bands album. I try to support the indie community since they are the ones struggling the most. I mean I'll support the giants (Megadeth, Slayer, Metallica, Linkin Park, Green Day) but I support indie bands such as One Eyed Doll since they can be the ones who could be living check to check. From a musicians standpoint, it's people like you who are truly loyal that might make me my fortune instead of living on the streets. This is one of the best posts I've read since I've done this Q&A thing. Thank you.
    Do you have a question for me