Thread: Hi friends and neighbors.

Default Hi friends and neighbors.

My name is BreakfastMongoose, I am a 32 year old guy, who was born and raised in Southern New Jersey. i like watching movies, TV, cooking, reading, writing, college basketball, American football, and auto racing. I was attracted to this site because you all seem to not have any of that wretched triple X junk, which I personally dislike. I wear diapers because they are a stress relief, when I wear them after a stressful day they kinda take me back to when i didn't have to worry about all this crap that stresses me out.

Quote Originally Posted by BreakfastMongoose View Post
    My name is BreakfastMongoose, I am a 32 year old guy, who was born and raised in Southern New Jersey. i like watching movies, TV, cooking, reading, writing, college basketball, American football, and auto racing. I was attracted to this site because you all seem to not have any of that wretched triple X junk, which I personally dislike. I wear diapers because they are a stress relief, when I wear them after a stressful day they kinda take me back to when i didn't have to worry about all this crap that stresses me out.
    Hello BreakfastMongoose! I love your username! I'm imagining a Mongoose that is enjoying a nice pancake breakfast.. but maybe what you had in mind was a little different? Do you eat Mongoose for breakfast!? Either way, I'm sure you're a pretty awesome guy. You already expressed as much in your intro. I think that we keep the content PG-13 is part of the massive appeal of this site, I'm really glad you agree with that.

I can't help but wonder about some of the interests you shared. What are some of your favorite TV shows and movies? What about cooking, what sort of masterpiece could you craft for the hungry forumers? Favorite books? What is the NFL team that you support the most? (I'm a Tennessee Titans fan myself!)

I totally understand the stress relief aspect of things, and many people here will too. I just want you to be happy, and I hope that they help you with that. If you ever aren't happy though, I hope you'll find fun times and support here on this wonderful forum. I'm sure you will, personally. ^_^

Well, thank you very much for your kind welcome. The name BreakfastMongoose came from the automatic band name generator on this site. I can make simple plain foods, nothing gourmet, but I like to think I do it well. I read mysteries mainly, my favorite author is Ross MacDonald, who wrote detective fiction from the 1950's-70's. As for TV shows I like Mystery Science Theater 3000, The First 48, The A-Team, I Love Lucy, Get Smart, and Community. In movies I like adventure, drama, and comedy. I am a Baltimore Ravens fan, my mom and dad both came from Baltimore so they passed their love of Baltimore sports teams to my brother and I. I like Boston teams in basketball and hockey. My dad used to race cars so I follow auto racing.

The stress relief thing came up during high school, and has continued through college to this day. I am lucky in the respect that my parents understand my need for stress relief and are happy that I am not into illegal activities. From a quick perusal of the boards I know I will enjoy it here.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

What kinds of auto racing do you like?

Pretty much any kid of auto racing, the only type I don't watch regularly is F-1 and that's only because the live races come on at like six a.m. here in the States and I am not getting up that early unless I am going to work, I'm sorry.