Thread: Hello from bulldog55 in MN

Red face Hello from bulldog55 in MN

Hello there I don't want to be a lurker! I love to wear diapers! Like most who do I like the look it gives my butt I like the feel as I fall a sleep in them. I also like when I wet them. I am looking for a mother who will be kind and firm when she has to. I am a good little boy most of the time. I like to hang with my mommy when ever I can. I love to play in the tub for long time I like to play in parks and just play in the sand. I love to swim and make sand castles.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog55 View Post
    Hello there I don't want to be a lurker! I love to wear diapers! Like most who do I like the look it gives my butt I like the feel as I fall a sleep in them. I also like when I wet them. I am looking for a mother who will be kind and firm when she has to. I am a good little boy most of the time. I like to hang with my mommy when ever I can. I love to play in the tub for long time I like to play in parks and just play in the sand. I love to swim and make sand castles.
    Hi there bulldog55! A big happy hug and welcome to ADISC! I'm glad you don't want to be a lurker, it's a ton more fun when you get involved and share your amazing self. I think what you described sounds really fun. I'm sure you'll at least find some great friends who would love to talk about playing in the sand, swimming and making sandcastles with you. I know I think that sounds super duper fun. I hope you also know that if you have problems and need support, this site will do it's best to help you in whatever way they can. That's part of what makes this site wonderful in my opinion.

What other sorts of things do you like to do for fun? Do you have any um.. more grown up interests? If not, do you have any fun toys? I'm not sure you would be interested in the tons of dolls I have, but I bet you might have some fun things of your own! I'm guessing you love the summer, since it's the time for fun in the sun.. is it your favorite season? Your name is nice, do you have a pet doggie? Would you like one someday if you don't?

I hope you have a wonderful time, and don't worry about sharing anything that you don't feel comfortable sharing. What's more important is that you have a fun and happy time here. A super big welcome.

Hi thx for the welcom gigglemuffinz. I do love summer and can't wait till I can get on the play ground again I love to swing and slide down the slide. I have a few stuff animels but no doggy .. I played with my flash toys and gi joe a lot. I like to watch cartoons and play video games. Well I hope we can talk again