I love it
    AB

Quote Originally Posted by Babygirlbreezy View Post
    I'm from Ohio
    I've been wearing for a week
    In the style for a few months
    I love it
    AB
    Hi there babygirlbreezy and welcome to ADISC! Do you like living in Ohio? I've never even been there but I bet there is some pretty lovely things about it.

I was a little confused about what you mean by, in the style for a few months. Also, I can't help be curious about the other things you do for fun, the things you like to do in your spare time other then be a cute little baby girl. Any particular reason you go by breezy? Don't feel pressured to say anything you aren't comfortable saying, but telling us more about yourself can be a great way to have people get to know you and make a really awesome introduction.

I hope you find that this site will welcome you, support you, and want to genuinely help you. That you find an accepting memberbase. I'm sure you'll manage to make friends and have a great time.

Welcome to the site. I'm originally from NE Ohio myself. what part....well maybe you can't say...sorry. Hope you enjoy the site!