Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hi, I'm Deer!

I haven't done much on this site since I joined, but I'm very interested in the AB/DL scene- especially the latter.

I am an artist and an author, and I sometimes focus on these topics in what I do. I'd really like to meet some friends who enjoy doing the same

Quote Originally Posted by Deer View Post
    Hi, I'm Deer!

I haven't done much on this site since I joined, but I'm very interested in the AB/DL scene- especially the latter.

I am an artist and an author, and I sometimes focus on these topics in what I do. I'd really like to meet some friends who enjoy doing the same
    Hello Deer and welcome to ADISC. Hehe, just saying that sort of makes me smile, though I guess because it sounds like I'm using deer as the word dear. ^_^ Your username is awesome in that way, simple and I think will actually really help you stand out. Great choice.

What about AB/DL interests you. I'm glad you are interested in it, and although I only consider myself an AB.. and some people only consider themselves DL, it's awesome that whatever your interest is.. I think you'll find a warm and supporting community. Plenty of really intelligent people though, I've had some of the most intelligent conversations I've managed to have on forums here. You'll find support here, that's the big thing though.

I'm so glad you want to make friends. I don't know how comfortable you would be sharing some of the art and writing you do, but perhaps you could eventually write up a short story and post it here? That would be so cool. I bet you are great at it. If that's something you would want to do anyway. Otherwise, what are your other interests, what sort of food do you like? Are there some other artists and writers that you really respect their work of and are really fond of it?

Don't feel like you have to answer anything that makes you nervous, just have a wonderful time here on ADISC! That's your number one job when it comes to this site, okay? ^_^

Sorry for the slow reply!

gigglemuffinz: I'm glad you like the name I put it in just to test, and was really surprised that no one had taken it yet! I'm more interested in the DL part, but I do have friends more into the AB side, and I like to do some art catering to what they enjoy. I'd be really interested in sharing some art and stories here! So far I can't find an art sharing thread, but perhaps I'll finish up a DL story soon to post

Favorite foods! I love sushi and things like buffalo wings and hot dogs. Savory foods So far I don't know of many DL artists or authors, so that'll be really interesting to explore!

Nikj: Hello! I do a lot of fanart, and I incorporate my DL interest into it sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Deer View Post
    Sorry for the slow reply!

gigglemuffinz: I'm glad you like the name I put it in just to test, and was really surprised that no one had taken it yet! I'm more interested in the DL part, but I do have friends more into the AB side, and I like to do some art catering to what they enjoy. I'd be really interested in sharing some art and stories here! So far I can't find an art sharing thread, but perhaps I'll finish up a DL story soon to post

Favorite foods! I love sushi and things like buffalo wings and hot dogs. Savory foods So far I don't know of many DL artists or authors, so that'll be really interesting to explore!

Nikj: Hello! I do a lot of fanart, and I incorporate my DL interest into it sometimes
    Sometimes that's the case, you'll find a name like that not taken. Now it's all yours! It's very sweet of you to do art cartering to the things your AB friends enjoy. I bet your art is lovely, and I can't wait to see it.. and whatever story your might end up making!

You totally know how to food too, which is awesome. Everything you talked about sounds delicious.. in fact I'm getting hungry!

Have oodles of fun.. and oodles of noodles if that's your thing!