Thread: Me myself and I

Default Me myself and I

So I am just introducing myself.. I have been in and out of the ABDL community. I am a student and I work part time retail.. this lifestyle is a very private one. I have only shared it with one ex boyfriend.. turns out he was into it as well, it made it simple to live this lifestyle. However, life and other circumstances took me away for a bit.. and now I'm hoping to become more involved again and meet new people.

Quote Originally Posted by greeneyedqueen87 View Post
    So I am just introducing myself.. I have been in and out of the ABDL community. I am a student and I work part time retail.. this lifestyle is a very private one. I have only shared it with one ex boyfriend.. turns out he was into it as well, it made it simple to live this lifestyle. However, life and other circumstances took me away for a bit.. and now I'm hoping to become more involved again and meet new people.
    Hi there and welcome to the site! It's nice that you had a BF that you could tell and that he was accepting, and even into it! I saw from your profile you like hockey, do you follow a team in particular or just enjoy the sport. I myself am playing in an amateur league and am loving every minute on the ice. It's only my first year but I am having alot of fun. I hope you can get more involved and I know that if you stick around here you'll meet many new people!

Quote Originally Posted by greeneyedqueen87 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! It's always great to have awesome active members of this super snuggable community. I hope you manage to become involved and meet some great friends.

If it isn't too nosey, what other things do you like? Like your favorite things to do with your free time? I don't wanna intrude, it's just fun to get to know someone new.

Promise to have fun and ask any question you need to ask if you are confused about anything. We would love to help and support in anyway we can.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluehusky View Post
    Hi there and welcome to the site! It's nice that you had a BF that you could tell and that he was accepting, and even into it! I saw from your profile you like hockey, do you follow a team in particular or just enjoy the sport. I myself am playing in an amateur league and am loving every minute on the ice. It's only my first year but I am having alot of fun. I hope you can get more involved and I know that if you stick around here you'll meet many new people!
    I follow a little bit of the blackhawks- but i just love going to the games

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! It's always great to have awesome active members of this super snuggable community. I hope you manage to become involved and meet some great friends.

If it isn't too nosey, what other things do you like? Like your favorite things to do with your free time? I don't wanna intrude, it's just fun to get to know someone new.

Promise to have fun and ask any question you need to ask if you are confused about anything. We would love to help and support in anyway we can.
    lets see- i like to scrapbook, go to sporting events, I play softball and i like to go bowling.. I love dogs.. hmmm.. I enjoy concerts and i love traveling!

Concerts eh? I've been to a lot of those! most of them, I've even gotten backstage passes. I've seen ASIA, Bryan Adams, The Doors, Eddie Money, Foreigner, and a few country bands back in the 90's.
    Whereabouts do you like to travel? I've been to Florida way too many times, but love going on weekend trips to Chicago (since its only a 2 hour drive), and have been as far away as Hawaii.

I am also very new to this i would love some tips and some links to get some cheaper diapers that look like bambinos or ABU cushies