Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

Hi everyone, I am 28 years old, and I live in North Carolina. I have been married for 10 years, and my wife has no idea about this side of me. I am afraid that she will not be very accepting of this. I am also in the military, not exactly a life that is very conducive or accepting of something like this. I have had mild incontinence which i would wear guards or diapers for, and my wife was somewhat supportive of, but would also make comments that she wished I didn't have to wear them. Right now I just deal with the leaking. If you have any question, don't be shy to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by curiousdl View Post
    Hi everyone, I am 28 years old, and I live in North Carolina. I have been married for 10 years, and my wife has no idea about this side of me. I am afraid that she will not be very accepting of this. I am also in the military, not exactly a life that is very conducive or accepting of something like this. I have had mild incontinence which i would wear guards or diapers for, and my wife was somewhat supportive of, but would also make comments that she wished I didn't have to wear them. Right now I just deal with the leaking. If you have any question, don't be shy to ask.
    Hello there CuriousDL! Welcome to ADISC! You intro was well done, though not with the happiest of information. I wish you didn't have to be afraid she wouldn't accept that part of you, and I understand that life in the military must make having these parts even harder. I hope things eventually work themselves out and you don't have to deal with stress and the worries, and perhaps even that your wife comes to understand those parts of you. I can't imagine how stressful it must be to hide it, and to worry that someone you love won't accept it. I really am wishing the best for you.

Other then the things you mentioned, are there other things you like to do with your spare time, your interests and hobbies? It's a bit standard of me to ask but it's always neat to learn a little more about a new member. Do you like living in North Carolina? We're all super curious to get to know you and want your time here to be amazing. I really hope it is. ^_^

Hey gigglemuffinz, thanks for the welcome. My life is really not that bad, I just wish I was more comfortable with myself to tell her about it. A few of my hobbies include outdoor type stuff such as hunting, fishing and shooting sports. North Carolina is not bad, I am just ready for a change.

Hey gigglemuffinz, thanks for the welcome. My life is really not that bad, I just wish I was more comfortable with myself to tell her about it. A few of my hobbies include outdoor type stuff such as hunting, fishing and shooting sports. North Carolina is not bad, I am just ready for a change.
    You are most welcome! Thank you for joining! That's really cool about the outdoors activities, I've been fishing a few times and enjoyed it.. though I get kinda squeemish with both that and hunting. Pretty neat that you don't.

Ready for a change? Where would you like to live then, other then North Carolina?

Well my wife and I are looking at San Antonio. I get to start picking orders next month, so we'll see.

Well my wife and I are looking at San Antonio. I get to start picking orders next month, so we'll see.
    I lived there for a while! It's a wonderful place, just extremely humid. (To my opinion of what extremely humid is anyway.) The humidity of the place just made my hair a mess. You might be used to it more then me though, I lived in the desert my entire life before moving there. Either way, I hope you guys find somewhere to live that makes you happy.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC from a native North Carolinian! I hope you make some good friends here and find some interesting topics to engage in.

Did dealing with incontinence give rise to your AB/DL interests, or are they separate things?

I am also in the military
    Thank you for your service, sir!

No I have always had an interest in diapers as long as I can remember.

Welcome to the site curiousdl. I have liked diapers my whole life but only started wearing them recently and nobody else knew. Ive dated my gf for about a year and after being on this site i got up enough courage to bring it up to her. I think she just asked what we should do that night and i made a joke about wearing diapers. Eventually i ended up sending her a link to this forum so she could understand the idea of being a diaper lover. She has come to be extremely accepting and even willing to participate too. It brought us even closer too as its something very emotionally attached to me so it ended up being a great bonding point. If you have any other questions for me about it just let me know.