Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Choose Between Diapers, or a Supercar

Wearewhoweare

Default Choose Between Diapers, or a Supercar

If you had a choice between lifetime supply of diapers of your choosing, or a supercar of your choosing. ex: Ferrari 458 italia, audi r8 v10, sls amg, veyron 16.4, all the best. What would you go with? list specifics if there are any on both the diapers, or car.

It depends. Pun intended.

If you could make it socially acceptable for me to wear Bambino Bellisimos or Fabines anywhere, at all times... I'd probably take the diaper route.

If you could give me the latest-and-greatest Cadillac V series each generation. Sure. No problem, that would probably be enough euphoria and adrenaline to kibash my diapers.

Either in an unrealistic extreme would probably win me over. But just one single car, that will probably be under $50,000 in ten years (and far less in twenty years)... I'll take the lifetime supply of Bambinos. Heck, financially, I could see that being worth more too

Given that I'm totally IC, and I can't ever drive due to other diabilities, I'd take the car... and sell it. Anyone wanna buy an Aston Martin DB9, never used? It's worth 132,000, I doubt I will spend anywhere near that much on nappies in my lifetime, so I'll have plenty left over.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by AbriForm View Post
    But just one single car, that will probably be under $50,000 in ten years (and far less in twenty years)... I'll take the lifetime supply of Bambinos. Heck, financially, I could see that being worth more too

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    Anyone wanna buy an Aston Martin DB9, never used? It's worth 132,000, I doubt I will spend anywhere near that much on nappies in my lifetime, so I'll have plenty left over.
    These were my thoughts exactly! I would take the exotic car (of my choice) so it'd be worth over a million dollars. There was no restriction as to what I could do with the car after it becomes mine. So I'd sell it, bank the money and use the intrest to buy myself things for the rest of my life.

For example, $1,000,000.00 at a measly .2 % interest is $2,000 a year. I think that'd be enough to buy as many diapers as I would possibly use.

so to put the into perspective that's be about:
    26 cases worth of X-Pluses = 1,248 X-Plus diapers per year
    -or- 17 cases of Dry 24/7 = 1,224 Dry 24/7 diapers per year
    -or- 25 cases of Unique Wellness 1,500 Unique Wellness diapers per year
    Keep in mind, that as long as you didn't touch the invested principle, that would continue for life!

I think I'd take the car and sell it. I can always buy other things with that money. BUT, there is no guarantee that diapers will ALWAYS sell if you take the lifetime supply.

just my thoughts on the question. Good question BTW!

honestly, neither. Where would I put a lifetime's supply of diapers?? And I hate cars!

I'll take the money please

I would get the Super fancy car, sell the super-car, get a very modest and not fancy but working well car and spend the rest on other things including some diapers.

If that loophole isn't acceptable, the diapers. I don't need anything fancy with a car.. and I would be too stressed about it's value lowering. Also not in a good financial situation, so the gas and insurance on the thing would make my cost of living a little tighter.

I would take the car. I"ll take the ferrari 458 spider

Well if its a option like others take the super car and sell it, then do whatever I want with the money.

I'd definitely go for a lifetime supply of plastic-backed Abena Abri-form M4s... (unless I could use the sneaky loophole and trade an expensive car for a lifetime supply of M4s with money to spare...)

Assuming no "sell the car" loophole, I'd go for the diapers. I like supercars from an aesthetic point of view, but my cheap and paranoid genes would never let me enjoy owning it.