Thread: How I got interested

Default How I got interested

Hi
    I mainly came to this forum for the stories. I do write myself but I am from Germany and donīt feel myself good enough to contribute something good in English.
    Iīve got an affection for diapers but I donīt wear them very often, perhaps one or two times a year.
    My first girlfriend (I was 16 she was 14) was a bedwetter and wore Pampers to bed. It took her two months to tell me and I have to admit that I was not very comfortable with that in the first second.
    I behaved pretty douchebaggy - is that the correct word? - until I saw her in one. My heart melted instantly.
    We spent a lot of days after school together while her mother worked shifts, but she never wanted to take a nap with me on the couch... After she came out with her bedwetting, the first thing she did when we came to her home was putting on a diaper and take a nap with me. She never asked me to diaper her I never asked her to let me do it. It was just her own business. As she knew that I felt comfortable with her in a diaper she wore one the whole day and a diaper pail emerged in the bathroom from nowhere. She wore diapers only at home and never did her bowel movement in it while I was with her. I once opened the diaper pail to toss away an empty pack of cigarettes and saw a soiled diaper lying on top. I never mentioned it to my girlfriend. It was pretty clear that she was used to wearing diapers but that seemed not to have much sexual aspects for her. For me neither. She told me she did not want to go to the bathroom all the time and her mother would not say much against it, just sometimes.
    She needed affection, al lot, and that increased when she was in diapers.
    One day we were lounging on the couch watching TV as her mother came home from her shift and asked my girlfriend if we coocked somethig. She must have spotted the pampers under her sweatpant and just told me: "Oh she told you." I just shrugged my shoulders. The mother went to the kitchen to drink beer. An always very thirsty women.That was the only conversation I ever had with her about my girlfriends habit.
    I got my first own PC after we broke up and learned about the AB/DL- thing trough the internet.
    In that description it seems that the girl had not the best childhood, whitch is pretty true but it was not so bad either.
    I donīt know what she is doing today but I wish her the best.
    I never told somebody about her bedwetting, until today when I have to post something to avoid the "lurker-status".
    For me, Diapers seem until today the perfekt underwear, at least for women. It is hard to explain but diapers donīt just make them utterly adorable they can give them also a rebellious touch when worn with some confidence. Some kind of "I give a...." "I donīt care, I donīt have to" attitude.
    I know my English writing needs more practice. I hope it is not complete ureadable.

Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by tres View Post
    Hi
    I mainly came to this forum for the stories. I do write myself but I am from Germany and donīt feel myself good enough to contribute something good in English.
    Iīve got an affection for diapers but I donīt wear them very often, perhaps one or two times a year.
    My first girlfriend (I was 16 she was 14) was a bedwetter and wore Pampers to bed. It took her two months to tell me and I have to admit that I was not very comfortable with that in the first second.
    I behaved pretty douchebaggy - is that the correct word? - until I saw her in one. My heart melted instantly.
    We spent a lot of days after school together while her mother worked shifts, but she never wanted to take a nap with me on the couch... After she came out with her bedwetting, the first thing she did when we came to her home was putting on a diaper and take a nap with me. She never asked me to diaper her I never asked her to let me do it. It was just her own business. As she knew that I felt comfortable with her in a diaper she wore one the whole day and a diaper pail emerged in the bathroom from nowhere. She wore diapers only at home and never did her bowel movement in it while I was with her. I once opened the diaper pail to toss away an empty pack of cigarettes and saw a soiled diaper lying on top. I never mentioned it to my girlfriend. It was pretty clear that she was used to wearing diapers but that seemed not to have much sexual aspects for her. For me neither. She told me she did not want to go to the bathroom all the time and her mother would not say much against it, just sometimes.
    One day we were lounging on the couch watching TV as her mother came home from her shift and asked my girlfriend if we coocked somethig. She must have spotted the pampers under her sweatpant and just told me: "Oh she told you." I just shrugged my shoulders. The mother went to the kitchen to drink beer. An always very thirsty women.That was the only conversation I ever had with her about my girlfriends habit.
    I got my first own PC after we broke up and learned about the AB/DL- thing trough the internet.
    In that description it seems that the girl had not the best childhood, whitch is pretty true but it was not so bad either.
    I never told somebody about her bedwetting, until today when I have to post something to avoid the "lurker-status".
    For me, Diapers seem until today the perfekt underwear, at least for women. It is hard to explain but diapers donīt just make them utterly adorable they can give them also a rebellious touch when worn with some confidence. Some kind of "I give a...." "I donīt care, I donīt have to" attitude.
    I know my English writing needs more practice. I hope it is not complete ureadable.

Greetings

Actually, I think you did quite fine with your English. You probably speak it better than most of us Americans, including me (lol). You have told a very touching story.

Welcome to our international community crip .

What are your non-ABDL interests? Hobbies? etc.?

Welcome to the site. I'm very impressed with your English. My grandmother spoke German and my mom a little. I'm sorry I didn't pick it up, except for a few words. I hope you will feel comfortable to reply to threads and posts, because your English is as good as many of our U. S. members.

Quote Originally Posted by tres View Post
    Hi

Greetings
    Coming from a native speaker, your english was wunderbar. Hope you enjoy your time here in ADISC. I'm teaching myself German, unfortunately its not good at all. Anyway, welcome.