Thread: Greetings Everyone!

Default Greetings Everyone!

Hello everyone! As you can see I'm a newbie to these forums here but not new to the AB/DL scene.

About me:

I am currently going to High School on my Senior year and plan on going to a community college for a degree in criminal justice because of my future career that I want to be in being involved in Law Enforcement. I am a nice person and easy to get along with. For me I am a big diaper lover but wanting to explore more of the adult baby side of things.

Things I enjoy doing:

I have a variety of things I enjoy doing. My number one most favorite thing to do is snowboarding, I'm very passionate about snowboarding you could say. Another thing I enjoy doing is paintballing, got to love shooting your friends paintballing hahaha. Love gaming as well, I mainly play on the Playstation 3 (PSN) and on the PC.

I hope to meet a whole bunch of friendly faces here and get to know you all.

Talk to you all at a later date!

-jonoz

Quote Originally Posted by jonoz View Post
    Hello everyone! As you can see I'm a newbie to these forums here but not new to the AB/DL scene.

About me:

I am currently going to High School on my Senior year and plan on going to a community college for a degree in criminal justice because of my future career that I want to be in being involved in Law Enforcement. I am a nice person and easy to get along with. For me I am a big diaper lover but wanting to explore more of the adult baby side of things.

Things I enjoy doing:

I have a variety of things I enjoy doing. My number one most favorite thing to do is snowboarding, I'm very passionate about snowboarding you could say. Another thing I enjoy doing is paintballing, got to love shooting your friends paintballing hahaha. Love gaming as well, I mainly play on the Playstation 3 (PSN) and on the PC.

I hope to meet a whole bunch of friendly faces here and get to know you all.

Talk to you all at a later date!

-jonoz
    Hey there Jonoz and welcome to ADISC! Your introduction was lovely, and full of great information. Easy for me to respond too!

For starters, it's really interesting that you want to be involved in Law Enforcement. What about it appeals to you, what made you want to pursue that sort of career? When did you first start snowboarding? What sort of games do you like to play on PS3 and PC? I like to play games too, so I can't say that isn't the thing I'm curious about the most.. but I'm still super curious about the other things.

When it comes to your interests, I hope your exploration of the adult baby side of things gives you.. some sort of something you can be happy with. Even if it's finding out it's not really for you. I really enjoy being an adult baby myself, but I know it's not for everyone. You'll find plenty of people here would love to answer any questions you have, and perhaps you could answer some questions other people have too. That would be awesome.

I hope you make lots of great friends here on ADISC! Have a wonderful time!

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Hey there Jonoz and welcome to ADISC! Your introduction was lovely, and full of great information. Easy for me to respond too!

For starters, it's really interesting that you want to be involved in Law Enforcement. What about it appeals to you, what made you want to pursue that sort of career? When did you first start snowboarding? What sort of games do you like to play on PS3 and PC? I like to play games too, so I can't say that isn't the thing I'm curious about the most.. but I'm still super curious about the other things.

When it comes to your interests, I hope your exploration of the adult baby side of things gives you.. some sort of something you can be happy with. Even if it's finding out it's not really for you. I really enjoy being an adult baby myself, but I know it's not for everyone. You'll find plenty of people here would love to answer any questions you have, and perhaps you could answer some questions other people have too. That would be awesome.

I hope you make lots of great friends here on ADISC! Have a wonderful time!
    The thing that appeals to me about Law Enforcement is knowing that I would be protecting the people around me. I just want to make my community a better place overall (not only that I think getting into pursuits are kinda fun going fast and all haha, I did a ride-along and we went into a pursuit... so much fun!).

I also started snowboarding back when I was 6 I would have to say, so I was quite young and been doing it ever since!

The games I enjoy on PS3 would have to be Call of Duty, Battlefield, Grand Theft Auto, Far Cry, Elder Scrolls and I got a long list that could go on for ever honestly.
    For PC I play Minecraft, Grand Theft Auto, World of Warcraft, Star Wars Old Republic, Left 4 Dead, Diablo and that list could go on a long time as well lol.

I'm hoping that I can fit right into the adult baby side because honestly I feel that I could get into it and be happy with it!

Also I would be more then glad to answer any questions that anyone has, people would find out that I'm quite talk-able haha!