Thread: Hello

Default Hello

1) Hello! Who are you?

Hi; Iím Naturegirl. Iím a grad student (Ecology).

I am very shy and not a big talker until I know people well.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

My interests are regression and re-parenting. Iíve been reading about these topics (non-fiction and fiction) for the last 12 years.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

Reading, hiking, and reading.
    Music (classical and classic rock).
    GardeningÖand did I mention reading? Ha-ha

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Friendship, good conversation, and support.

Hi Naturegirl, welcome to the community. Glad you could join us and I hope you enjoy your stay and also find the various topics interesting. I also enjoy classic rock with my favorite being Pink Floyd. Dark side of the moon is my all time favorite PF album. How about you, do you have a classic rock artist that you enjoy the most? Do you have a favorite genre that you like to read? I don't get to read much but when I do, it's usually SciFi. See you around the site and once again, welcome.

Lol I love classic rock too! like 11hinzvic, Dark side of the moon is my favorite PF album, (which i have on Vinyl and have a poster and fleece blanket with the album cover on it) Though PF is not my all time favorite band (that title goes to ASIA who I have a shrine dedicated to in my man cave).
    I am also into gardening and had a half acre garden before I moved. My dad and I go hiking in the porcupine mountains in Michigan's beautiful Upper Peninsula every year.

HEy there welcome to the site. It seems like a bunch of us on here are shy at first, but if you see a topic that interests you in the forums don't be afraid to make a post. it's the fastest way to meet new people and make some friends. I too am a fan of some classical (must be in the mood) and classic rock! My favorite band is Motley Crue but I can't say that i dislike any from that era or genre. As for gardening, I don't but that's because I'm in an apartment. OH well, Happy postings!

Thanks for being so welcoming.

Favorite classic rock band - there are so many: Stix, Journey, ABBA, basically anything that is wonderfully melodic. My musical taste is very eclectic.

When I lived in apartments I grew some terrific vegetables by 'Container Gardening' - it's gardening by using flower pots instead of planting right in the ground.

Naturegirl

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for welcoming me,

Favorite band - there are so many: Stix, Journey, ABBA, basically anything that is wonderfully melodic. My musical taste is very eclectic. Pink Floyd's Wish you were here is also a favorite.

Upper Michigan is very beautiful; I'm sure you know it's part of the Boreal Forest - and that is my favorite biome.

Naturegirl

- - - Updated - - -

11hinzvic,

There are quite a few Pink fans here. Wish you were here is my favorite Floyd album but I listen to everything from Big Band and Swing to AcDc. It all depends on my mood.

As for reading. I love mysteries, biographies, and age-play fiction. Here again - a broad range. I'll read the signs on the wall if I don't have a book in my hands.

Naturegirl

Quote Originally Posted by Naturegirl View Post
    Hi; I’m Naturegirl. I’m a grad student (Ecology).
    Woohoo! We need more scientists around here! Can I ask what kind of research your involved in? I nearly went back to grad school for an ecological program but ended up going medical research instead. Just about to start on a PhD, actually.

What kind of hiking do you like to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Naturegirl View Post
    I love mysteries, biographies, and age-play fiction.
    Any favorite biographies? I got into naturalist biographies a few years back and can't put them down. Steve & Me (Steve Irwin) was fantastic, and I've got a few more favorites too.