Thread: Your long term goals?

Default Your long term goals?

What is your long term goal as a AB or DL? Or maybe any long terms not related to that manner?

My DL goal is to be able to wear luvs or pampers again. I dont know what brings me to those products, maybe its the absorbancy and the fact I dont have to worry about finding a restroom when I have to piss really bad. Get away from underwear for awhile.

My non-DL goal is to become a world-reknowned musician in a widely known group, like Metallica or Green Day (and maybe have a solo career as well). Also to have seven dogs whom I can take care of well and take one or two of them on tour with me, one of them being a wolfdog.

I suppose my ABDL goal would be to meet someone who can accept my ABDL side... It would be nice to feel that someone loved me enough to be "responsible" for me and look after me like a young kid (very occasionally, at least)... Someone who I could develop a strong bond with and know that I didn't have to continually be "on guard" and could actually just be me... Unfortunately, I have pretty severe anxiety and find a lot of social situations totally overwhelming... So...

I guess my non-ABDL goal would be to somehow find a way to escape the perpetual mental anguish and depression without detaching myself from reality. It would be nice to not wake up every day completely miserable about the fact that I still exist... And if I could find some pleasure in living... and some way to connect with people without driving myself insane... well... everything else would seem like trivial details...

Do you take any meds for the anxiety or depression problems? I take meds for my depression problems, helps me cope.

My long term goal as an AB/DL is to have the nursery that my girlfriend/mommy and I have talked about.

My long-term goal in life at this point is to finish my engineering degree and to have an income higher than $100,000 a year. I cannot wait for that to become a reality. It will feel weird to have cash in my pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    I guess my non-ABDL goal would be to somehow find a way to escape the perpetual mental anguish and depression without detaching myself from reality. It would be nice to not wake up every day completely miserable about the fact that I still exist... And if I could find some pleasure in living... and some way to connect with people without driving myself insane... well... everything else would seem like trivial details...
    Oh, that's so awful Tiny, I hope coming here gives you some hope. At least it's not scary.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmmm, goals. Well the ABDL goal Is to have all my 'little' time without any apprehensions, and for my partner to feel as relaxed as I am about it, participating in a bit more RP with me.

Non-AB...well I'd really just like to make my mark on the world as an artist.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBalto View Post
    Do you take any meds for the anxiety or depression problems? I take meds for my depression problems, helps me cope.
    No... but I was thinking the other day that I probably should. 6000-worth of psychotherapy has helped a bit, but... yeah... The problem is that I have a pathological distrust of doctors (for quite justified reasons) and I'm a bit nervous about the health implications of taking powerful drugs every day. The last time I took antidepressants, the doctor told me that he definitely didn't think I was depressed, but I could have some pills anyway (despite the fact that I had been in floods of tears for the entire time I was talking to him). He lied about the existence of any side-effects, and when I reported them (including feeling suicidal... and I got pretty close), I was just told that I must be imagining things and told to go away. Actually, the first doctor I spoke to told me to (and I quote), "Just get a life and stop wasting my time". Anyway, when I experienced physical withdrawal and (contrary to the current medical advice) was told that the dose should be abruptly stopped with no tapering down and that, again, the side-effects (which were pretty unpleasant and now well-documented) were all in my head. I won't go into the experience I have of true medical negligence that resulted in someone's death or the incompetent failure to diagnose someone else when they were very seriously ill, which no doubt expedited their death (which could have been prevented in the first place if they were given a basic screening, which now happens as routine)... Or the way I was treated in hospital when my father died... or... sigh...

Sorry... I don't mean to rant... my brain does that sometimes. I probably need to do some research and just walk in and demand a prescription of drug X at dose Y and refuse to leave till they give me one. I hate the idea of someone who doesn't even know me pretending that they have any right at all to tell me what is best for me when, in the past, the needs of the patient have certainly not been of the slightest interest to them. (Sorry... it makes me so sad and angry to think about this...). Only those in the peak of health have the strength to fight the health system for their life and win...

And I don't know what's worse... anxiety or depression... The antidepressants I took sent my anxiety spirally out of control... and... the idea that taking drugs might make anything worse terrifies me... Sigh... Anxiolytics seem particularly dangerous... I'm so indecisive and withdrawn and reluctant to speak to anyone I don't know well that I just pull the duvet over my head and pretend that nothing else exists... But I guess a bit of risky drug taking is better than riskless hiding under the duvet for the rest of my life... I dunno...

Sorry... maybe I should make another thread asking what everyone's favourite pills are...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Oh, that's so awful Tiny, I hope coming here gives you some hope. At least it's not scary.
    Aw, thanks! Yeah, ADISC is pretty awesome and not too scary! Somehow it feels so much easier to post on a forum than to talk "directly" with someone... A forum post doesn't demand an interesting and witty reply in the same way that PMs seem to... It's like... I can pretend I'm hiding behind a group of people and just quietly throw my ideas into the mix... whereas if I'm talking directly to someone, I have to stand up on stage with a microphone and make sure I say something that they will find really amazingly interesting (eek!).

My long term ABDL goals are to find a loving girlfriend who would understand and embrace me for who I am. Being alone sucks as I have had no one to physically talk to in weeks (with the exception of adisc and my dad). With little luck finding a new job and my money running out, my bills are starting to pile up, and I know I won't get any help from my parents who are trying to raise my rent (I own my house, but I give them money to pay my bills.) So yeah its pretty bleak here, and the fact that its winter doesnt help much either. I considered antidepressants, but I'm guessing they wont help much since they dont solve the root of the problem. My long term non abdl goal is to get out of this rut in one piece and not become a starving homeless guy. At this point I don't care what Id have to do for a decent job. Hell if my town had a Sperm bank, I could make a fortune......

bigbabyderek2012

my AB/DL Goal is to meet someone who will accept my AB/DL side and embrace me for who i am and take care of me as her little one.
    my non AB/DL goal is to go to college to become a computer technician because i already know alot about computers so going to college to get a degree to be a computer technician is my calling and i would also like to work on cars and tie that into my skill of computers.

I noticed today my long term goal to be able to wear luvs or pampers might not be so long. From the side it looks like the luvs would fit me snugly, the front could use some gruntwork (especially the thighs). Now only if I could say the same for the music goal (sigh).

I can understand your pain DeftLeppard, I havent been able to land a job in three years and I have had to live with my parents (which has also halted being able to wear diapers). I've sent 100+ job applications in and only one or two responses have resulted out of them. Keep it up, I'm sure you'll get a job soon.