Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi everyone

I have been a DL for as long as I can remember and have been visiting this site for a while and finally decided to join. I am not that good about posting but am working to get better.

Quote Originally Posted by sunman View Post
    Hi everyone

I have been a DL for as long as I can remember and have been visiting this site for a while and finally decided to join. I am not that good about posting but am working to get better.
    Hey there! Don't worry about not being too good at posting, everyone starts somewhere. We all take our own time and our own pace to become comfortable with something. Your introduction post was just fine though. A few points would be to give your titles a little more flair, it helps it stand out. ^_^

Otherwise, I'm curious about you, if you don't mind answering a few basic questions. What do you like to do for fun, what are your likes and dislikes? What made you finally decide to join the site? It's great that you did though, I always think another great new person to meet and have another great viewpoint on the site makes the site way better. I hope that your experience here makes you happy you joined, and you make some great friends and have some great conversations.