Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Close call

Default Close call

I know this is a random post but it was scary
    so i have a stash of diapers in my room and i hid it in a suitcase becasue half of my room is storage space so it blends in pretty well in their
    (new hiding place ideas????)

but my mom walks into my room and says
    "can i come in"
    so i say "why?" witch is my usall responce and then she says
    "i need to get some diapers"
    and im like "what?"
    and then she smirks and says "i need to get some diapers"
    so i say "okay"
    then she walks over to the other side of the storage space and pulls out some huggies size 2

anywhom
    they turned out to be for a pregnecy center that she voulenteers at
    but when it happend i was like

I would have been sweating bullets, lol.

A similar thing happened to be a few days ago.

My Grandma was in the upstairs bathroom and my sister had to go use my bathroom (down stairs)

I told her the dog used it to take a crap and that it still stunk, but she said she had to go bad.

When she got down there she said it smelled "like a baby"

It was really scary, but I don't think she knew about me wearing diapers at the time (My entire family does now though)

I know i read your post =)
    i wish i could wet the bed....
    but i still wouldent tell my parents
    there just not those kinda ppl

Quote Originally Posted by centende View Post
    I know i read your post =)
    i wish i could wet the bed....
    but i still wouldent tell my parents
    there just not those kinda ppl
    Wetting the bed on purpose is the worst way to get diapers anyways (I know you meant you really did wet the bed though I think anyway). I never seen it turn out good in any situation. Either you will slip up and find out your a DL/TB or you will feel very guilty about lying about it. In that case you can't come back out to them unless your ready to handle the anger and mistrust that your parents would feel.

Fake bedwetting sometimes works well, and you do end up getting diapers, all the while your parents beleive that you are under stress.

However, there are more horror stories than anything else, and you should only use the bedwetting excuse when you're caught with diapers.

ohhh, did you know they were there? :s

Wow, i bet this would be orquard (?) lol. Glad it turned out alright.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Niggz View Post
    However, there are more horror stories than anything else, and you should only use the bedwetting excuse when you're caught with diapers.
    I only agree that this is the best option IF you know your parents will have a problem with it. IF you know your parents well, and you are old enough, and you have already tested them with other types of 'coming out' THEN I recommend telling them the truth. ONLY IF you know your parents well enough! If you're unsure, I recommend waiting until you know them better OR you are old enough to support yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    ohhh, did you know they were there? :s

Wow, i bet this would be orquard (?) lol. Glad it turned out alright.
    Do you mean awkward? I just have to ask because that is like the farthest thing from the word (no offense)

Quote Originally Posted by bobbravo2 View Post
    I only agree that this is the best option IF you know your parents will have a problem with it. IF you know your parents well, and you are old enough, and you have already tested them with other types of 'coming out' THEN I recommend telling them the truth. ONLY IF you know your parents well enough! If you're unsure, I recommend waiting until you know them better OR you are old enough to support yourself.
    Well, I was just giving my personal experience. And yes, I know my parents very well