Thread: ab clothes

Default ab clothes

any1 know were i can get some adult baby clothes that are top quality and look babyish and look like there made 4 babies

what do you have in mind? Onesies? Shirts? Dungarees? Also, where are you based. Cuddlz.com have nice onesies if you're in the UK. Dungarees you could find in a lot of places and mod with cute patches I'd think (ebay?) There's lots of other things on ebay that you might wanna check out too!

well i got a onesie but would like Dungarees or a play suite just something thts really babyish

It's not so much my thing, so I'm not likely to have a suggestion for you, but just to refer to something as "babyish" is pretty subjective and is unlikely to get you good responses. Modern baby clothes (aside from one sites and sleep wear) have trended more toward adult styles. If you can provide clearer reference for people here, you're more likely to get a useful reply, even if it's just to a relevant custom place.

You asked for top quality, so don't get price shock privatina - individual one piece fashion

I've wanted to order from this place as I've heard great things about it, and they have some really cute stuff too.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerKitsune View Post
    You asked for top quality, so don't get price shock privatina - individual one piece fashion

I've wanted to order from this place as I've heard great things about it, and they have some really cute stuff too.
    thanks for popping this site down. i have wanted some dungerees for a looooooooooong time now. I never though i would find somewhere where i could get some.

im a bit excited about it too can you tell ? haha

im going to hve to get some dungerees.

i love the so much.

once again thanks soooooooo much

I have a romper and jumper for sale, good quality, if interested contact me and i'll send pictures