Thread: Greetings all

Default Greetings all

Greetings

I 38 years old, been DL for life, daddy and master for some time.
    I am daddy to two girls, cyber age 1 and 2. and have a girl i a, master for also,

When no playing online with my girls I like to do alot of mountain biking.

i am looking for meeting other DL's and parents here on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Riker View Post
    Greetings

I 38 years old, been DL for life, daddy and master for some time.
    I am daddy to two girls, cyber age 1 and 2. and have a girl i a, master for also,

When no playing online with my girls I like to do alot of mountain biking.

i am looking for meeting other DL's and parents here on the site.
    Hey there Riker, and welcome to ADISC! Just a friendly reminder that we are a PG-13 content site, but I don't think anything in your intro actually crossed over into that boundary and was just fine. I just felt that I should let you know, just in case. I don't like seeing amazing new members accidentally get in trouble. ^_^

Now that we got all that stuffy and boring stuff out of the way, It's wonderful to see you here. How did you find this site? Mountain biking seems really fun, do you consider yourself good at it?Do you have any other passionate hobbies?

I hope you find neat people and fun here on this wonderful community! I'm sure you'll meet some great new friends if you really want to find them!

Thank you gigglemuffinz, i am not quite sure how i found the site, was some time ago, but never got to post here. Mountain biking, i am not good, but more doing it for fun, do really have other hobbies cause the girls takes up a lot of time.