Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Negative Reaction telling someone?

Unhappy Negative Reaction telling someone?

We've read about how when DL or AB's eventually tell a friend, relative or other. That the reaction is either positive or indifferent.

Has anyone had a negative reaction telling someone? What happened?

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by crybabydustin View Post
    We've read about how when DL or AB's eventually tell a friend, relative or other. That the reaction is either positive or indifferent.
    you might be spendin a bit too much time in fantasy land... most of the "coming-out" stories I've read have gone terribly, terribly wrong... and half the good stories are lies/fantasies...

I told my vanilla ex boyfriend when we first met and he took it well. He said they were just like underwear and his words were "it's just a diaper." He even changed me too whenever I wanted him too. I even put one on him and made him pee in it and he told me he didn't like it so I never made him wear one again. Lie or truth, up to you. People will believe whatever they want and choose to not believe whatever they want.

I have never had a negative reaction because I don't tell anyone. I did have another ex boyfriend who was an incontinent DL but he was very bigoted about ABa and was an infantilistphobic but didn't force me to not use my pacifier and all. My Mom seemed fine with it and didn't care but didn't like me wearing diapers but she let me wear them. It has taken her years to come around and now she seems more fine with it. I haven't heard any critical comments from her in a while and she now acts supportive about it and even gave me pull ups one time and not too long ago she told me how to wash my cloth diapers and what to do with them so they wouldn't smell.

I've never willingly told anyone, but I did have to explain stuff quickly after being discovered a few times. My mom, my grandma, and a cousin are the only people in my VERY large family who know. The fact that only 3 know, given how close my family is, is a pretty big achievment...haha

Anyways, my mom's reaction wasn't 'bad' but it wasn't really great either. She was mostly indifferent at first
    And later she just seemed to forget about the whole thing.

Much later, my grandma and my semi-sister cousin both found out after a stupid mistake by myself at my grandma's farm. The two of them took it very well, so much so that thght the diapers were cute/funny whatever.

They were more relaxed than I was at the time, but in hindsight I guess I should be grateful their reaction wasn't negative.

Unfortunatly, the rest of my family friends are more or less the conservative/traditional/southern type.

Well, mine stems from medical issues, so the majority of mine have been very positive. The only negatives I've ever gotten were from my parents not being able to handle it right, and they've mellowed out a bit as of late.

Never had a negative comment. Not a fantasy. That's the honest truth.

Actually, I just recently had a semi-negative reaction. Check this under "people you realize you should've told, but it never occurred to you to tell them."

See, me and my fiance moved into our apartment in October of last year, I never thought about telling the apartment manager that I was incontinent and wore diapers.

Well, months went by and I never had an issue, I even had several of my packages dropped off at the office because I wasn't home to accept them and never had an issue. Until the maintenance guy came in and changed our filter and sprayed for pests.

Turns out that upon seeing several open boxes of Diapers and a trashcan with soiled ones in it that he went and told the manager who did a surprise inspection and had a hugely negative reaction about "human waste" and all...until I told her about my incontinence and she softened on it.

It's all settled now, but that whole thing was pretty depressing, I'm just like "what do you think is going in the toilets in the other apartments?"

Quote Originally Posted by Maurepas View Post
    Actually, I just recently had a semi-negative reaction. Check this under "people you realize you should've told, but it never occurred to you to tell them."

See, me and my fiance moved into our apartment in October of last year, I never thought about telling the apartment manager that I was incontinent and wore diapers.

Well, months went by and I never had an issue, I even had several of my packages dropped off at the office because I wasn't home to accept them and never had an issue. Until the maintenance guy came in and changed our filter and sprayed for pests.

Turns out that upon seeing several open boxes of Diapers and a trashcan with soiled ones in it that he went and told the manager who did a surprise inspection and had a hugely negative reaction about "human waste" and all...until I told her about my incontinence and she softened on it.

It's all settled now, but that whole thing was pretty depressing, I'm just like "what do you think is going in the toilets in the other apartments?"
    well yeah, that, and where does he think baby diapers end up...? Or do they just float off into space haha! I have that as a vivid image in my head now!

Few years ago, my ex girlfriend looked in my computer and discovered pics of girls in diapers. she acted very very bad!! i tried to explain but she said it's a thing i need to cure from. i wanted to keep being her boyfriend and i told her i'm over it... it did'nt last long.

On the other hand, today i have the most understanding girl. i told her (did'nt wait for her to discover), and she took it very well. she even have the will to take part in it and to put me in diapers.

When I first told my husband he was weirded out by it and told me it was gross and strange, but he has slowly started to come to terms with it, but i wish he would accept it more than he does.