Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Those damn heterosexuals! forcing their "Straight agenda" on us and our CHILDREN!

Default Those damn heterosexuals! forcing their "Straight agenda" on us and our CHILDREN!

That's right folks! Every time you send YOUR children to their government funded public schools they are having these sick abominations force their disgusting choice on our children!

We cannot have these perverts teaching our children that you can have a mother AND a father. We must protect our way of marriage and keep our children safe from this deviant behavior!

I urge you, we must unite to stop the heterosexuals, and stop the straight agenda from being forced onto our way of life!

In fact, the straight agenda is already in our government, letting it's evil influence our country which affects all of us!
    Last edited by Mink; 24-Nov-2008 at 01:47. Reason: Grammar stuff

This would be a good argument if homosexuality became the social norm.

Until then.

Quote Originally Posted by d4l View Post
    This would be a good argument if homosexuality became the social norm.

Until then.
    Or if I was trying to be serious.

i was thinking "wow take a chill pill," then i realized u were kidding

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Or if I was trying to be serious.
    I honestly don't think it's a joking matter.

Quote Originally Posted by d4l View Post
    I honestly don't think it's a joking matter.

satire definition | Dictionary.com

I teach in an all gay junior high school. All the boys are together in their classes, and all the girls in their classes. Sex education is all about the gay lifestyle, and we teach the boys how to go about marrying when they are older, and how to adopt young boy children. We teach lumber jacking to the girls, and how to drive an 18 wheeler.

I thought that we were the only gay school, but then I did some research and found out that 1 out of every 2 public school was a gay school. Most of the gay schools remain a secret, and the kids who go to them don't know that they are in a gay school, or that they are in fact, gay. But soon it will become all to apparent to them..hahahaha.... The public school gay agenda is taking control of all public education. It's just a matter of time.

The heterosexual mafia is taking over our media and trying to recruit OUR CHILDREN into their straight lifestyle! The heterosexual agenda needs to be stopped!

Satire aside, people need to calm down and let people be who they are, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. >.>

Why don't you heterosexuals move along now. Your kind ain't welcome 'round here.