Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

Hi! I'm from California and I love baby diapers. I have been a diaper lover since I was around 7 years old. It started when I knew that my 6 year old cousin still wore baby diapers because she still wet the bed. I would occasionally wet the bed up until age 13. I'm into tech stuff and music. My favorite diapers brand are Pampers! . Any questions? nothing personal please .

Quote Originally Posted by Uggu View Post
    Hi! I'm from California and I love baby diapers. I have been a diaper lover since I was around 7 years old. It started when I knew that my 6 year old cousin still wore baby diapers because she still wet the bed. I would occasionally wet the bed up until age 13. I'm into tech stuff and music. My favorite diapers brand are Pampers! . Any questions? nothing personal please .
    Welcome to ADISC, Uguu. Your name really stood out for me because I use that anime sound effect way too much, so I just had to come welcome you. Took you a while to post a formal hello didn't it? That's okay, everyone's a little shy.. sorry for taking you so long to welcome you though!

What sort of tech stuff are you into, and what are your musical interests! Feel free to tell rant on, tell us your favorites and all of that.. learning that sort of stuff about you is a great way of meeting someone you share more in common with you then just the one thing we all share a different experience on. Best way to make friends, in my opinion!

Still, I hope you have a wonderful time here no matter what you do, and me and many other people are here to talk to you no matter how different our hobbies are!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm into everything like phones, A/V, Cars, Computers, video games. I also have a collection of music that has almost all genres. From classical to heavy metal and everything in between lol :p I also like learning new things. Sorry I take so long to reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggu View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm into everything like phones, A/V, Cars, Computers, video games. I also have a collection of music that has almost all genres. From classical to heavy metal and everything in between lol :p I also like learning new things. Sorry I take so long to reply.
    Happy to welcome you Uguu. Better late the never right? It's good that you just made yourself at home here and didn't need the welcome, but I'm glad the welcome hopefully made you happy.

Video games are super awesome, as are most of the cool technology you spoke of. This world of fun gadgets makes life very fun, yes.