Thread: diapers

bigbabyderek2012

Question diapers

i have a question regarding diapers because i usually wear disposables because i have incontinence and was told cloth diapers save you money because you can wash and reuse cloth diapers and you are not always buying disposables. that being said what type of cloth diapers do you recommend for someone new to the cloth diaper scene who is on a fixed budget?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbabyderek2012 View Post
    i have a question regarding diapers because i usually wear disposables because i have incontinence and was told cloth diapers save you money because you can wash and reuse cloth diapers and you are not always buying disposables. that being said what type of cloth diapers do you recommend for someone new to the cloth diaper scene who is on a fixed budget?
    I just completed buying enough AIO diapers and stuffers where I can wear one during the day and one for overnight. You will also need plastic pants with these.
    Here's a couple of links to look at. all in one adult baby cloth diapers Fetware Products Superior Incontinence Protection | Buy from Fetware Products, Llc.
    I'm like you in one way. I'm also on a fixed income and I've already cut down on my
    monthly expenses.

If you're fairly small in the waist (up to 30"), buy a big bath-towel, at least 32" wide. Cut it into a 32" square, fold it into a triangle. Use the offcut to make a 4 or 6 layer pad in the crotch. Lay on it, bring the middle point up between your legs, the two longer points around your waist, pin at the front. Wear plastic pants over the top.

You can get cheap/seconds towels from textile wholesalers. I bought mine for 5 each because they were marked.