Thread: Intro of the fish

Default Intro of the fish

Ok, so first let me apologize for taking so long to introduce my self. Now that we have that dispensed with, time to tell about me.

Who am I?: I'm the kind of guy who finds it easy to make friends. I am finishing up my last year of high school and hope to study theater.

Why am I here?:I was introduced to this sight by the ABDL story forum and use diapers for recreation.

What do I do IRL?:In real life or AFK (away from keyboard) I play airsoft and video games competitively. I enjoy reading and writing as well as performing plays.

What do I hope to gain?: I hope to learn from the writing styles expressed here and eventually post some of my own projects.

So there you have it. I'd be happy to answer any other questions as long as they are within this sight's allowances.

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon42 View Post
    Ok, so first let me apologize for taking so long to introduce my self. Now that we have that dispensed with, time to tell about me.

Who am I?: I'm the kind of guy who finds it easy to make friends. I am finishing up my last year of high school and hope to study theater.

Why am I here?:I was introduced to this sight by the ABDL story forum and use diapers for recreation.

What do I do IRL?:In real life or AFK (away from keyboard) I play airsoft and video games competitively. I enjoy reading and writing as well as performing plays.

What do I hope to gain?: I hope to learn from the writing styles expressed here and eventually post some of my own projects.

So there you have it. I'd be happy to answer any other questions as long as they are within this sight's allowances.
    Don't worry about it, better late then never. Sorry for not welcoming you to ADISC sooner! It sometimes takes us a little bit.

It's wonderful that you find it easy to make friends. I hope you find it easy to make some friends here! I love video games! What sort of video games do you play competitively, and what do you mean by that? For money and prizes or just for fun? What are some of your favorite things to read?

Can't wait to see your projects!