Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First ever diaper!!!

Default First ever diaper!!!

Okay so I have a boyfriend who is a DL, my reaction at first was less than favourable (I have a young daughter and spent most of the last 3 years dealing with nappies as well as a family member who was disabled and incontinent) and he told me he would stop as he would rather have me happy than upsetting me by wearing nappies (I didn't ask him to stop he chose to, this guy really loves me
    however last week we were sitting on the couch and I thought about him wearing a nappy and maybe we should give it a go, I mentioned this to him a few days later and he agreed to get some and show me what it's all about. I like to be prepared for things so here is the story of my venture into the DL world.

I bought 2 samples from a website earlier in the week and tried one this afternoon, I was a little apprehensive at first but gained an understanding after a short while.

The comfort and warm feeling was instant and after some time I decided to try wetting, this took me some time to do, I wasn't physically holding back on the peeing it just wouldn't happen for me at first, so I decided to try bending over in front of a mirror so I could see the back of the diaper, I'm not sure why but it kinda turned me on seeing myself like that ( before my boyfriend came along I'd never even heard of ABDL) this seemed enough to push me over the edge and I wet, the warm feeling was totally new to me and felt good

Over the course of the afternoon I left the nappy on and continued wetting until it could take no more, I've decided to wear the other one for bed tonight and I'm quite looking forward to it, I'm not sure whether to tell him about my interesting day or just keep it to myself for now, I have taken some pictures for him to enjoy at a later date

Overall I enjoyed my first venture into DLing and think I may have another afternoon like this soon

Warsaw39

Wow, very nice! Diapers are comfortable and fun to wear, so I think you'll find out quickly here that you love it. My long-distance boyfriend (I'm a guy, but I'm bisexual) called me on the phone a few months ago just for the sole purpose of telling me he'd tried wearing a diaper and kind of liked it. Now it's a "maybe" for him, but that's because he's only done it once.

Anyway, back to you - I'm sure he'll look at you as being the best girlfriend ever for willing to give it a shot. Most people wouldn't do it, and it always strengthens a relationship when one leaves their comfort zone to please the other. Good luck to you! <3

Quote Originally Posted by StormDL View Post
    Wow, very nice! Diapers are comfortable and fun to wear, so I think you'll find out quickly here that you love it. My long-distance boyfriend (I'm a guy, but I'm bisexual) called me on the phone a few months ago just for the sole purpose of telling me he'd tried wearing a diaper and kind of liked it. Now it's a "maybe" for him, but that's because he's only done it once.

Anyway, back to you - I'm sure he'll look at you as being the best girlfriend ever for willing to give it a shot. Most people wouldn't do it, and it always strengthens a relationship when one leaves their comfort zone to please the other. Good luck to you! <3
    Thank you just put my night time one on now can I ask you how you reacted when your other half told you?! Was it a good thing that he'd tried it without you knowing or would you have preferred him to lose his diaper virginity with you?!

Fyre (insert affirmation here) 89

Its funny when you start Diapering..that your mind keeps you from easily wetting them. After a while, it becomes very easy. Congratulations on joining an awesome group of people who share a common interest. Whether its just diapers or actually dressing up as a baby as well

Gotta say the people here seem a fantastic and accepting bunch of people it was like I had some kind of mental block when trying to wet (however if I need to pee normally nd I hold it in for a little while I orgasm weird huh?!!) but I guess that can be put down to conditioning as a child and being scolded for wetting guess its gunna take a while to break that conditioning and get used to it if and when I diaper up again

So glad you decided to give it a try. The benefits from wearing include: comfort, confidence, convenience, and of course as you discovered...the turn on. Enjoy them to the max.

Fyre89 your boyfriend is gonna love you for life

i know i would if i were him and you told me you enjoyed diapers

I'm sure your man is going to be ecstatic about finally being able to share this side of his life with you. As far as you telling him, I think it would be rather fun for him if he found you in your diapered state. As far as how, ill leave that up to your imagination. It can only get better from here.

Thanks you guys, after all the negative things i read about ABDL's on other sites I'm overwhelmed at the positive stories I've read on here and the lovely replies I'm gonna tell him when he calls me later on and let him know I'm wearing now can't wait for his reaction but I will definitely surprise him one day with one though, he likes it when I give him a sexy surprise and discovering this will definitely add a whole new (unexplored for me) part of our relationship

Thanks again

I think it's awesome that you would give it a chance instead of just closing down. Tons of people would have just closed down and it would get awkward! Welcome to the site and I hope you continue to find friendly people here