Thread: Hello all...

Default Hello all...

I'd like to say "hello" to you all. I am a 42 yo guy that was diagnosed with OAB. My issues started with night wetting then accidental wetting during day. I have had every test known to man and been on many different medications. Feel free to ask me anything. I have been married for 16 years to a very supportive wife.

I am not familiar with the abdl but I have learned some great tips by those that are!

Quote Originally Posted by r1rider View Post
    I'd like to say "hello" to you all. I am a 42 yo guy that was diagnosed with OAB. My issues started with night wetting then accidental wetting during day. I have had every test known to man and been on many different medications. Feel free to ask me anything. I have been married for 16 years to a very supportive wife.

I am not familiar with the abdl but I have learned some great tips by those that are!
    Welcome to ADISC! It's great that AB/DL's have been able to help you out and give you some tips. Whatever arises, I'm sure you'll find someone in this wonderful support community who can give you their own ideas and help. I'm glad your wife is so supporting too. It's just lovely to hear.

What are you interested in, and your hobbies? How are you enjoying the weather where you are?