Thread: hello friends

Default hello friends

hi to everyone ab and dl and more...

I'm Paul, an ab and dl who lives in the washington dc area, USa. I am 48 and bi, and love to chat with a meet new friends.

interested in almost all diaper and ab things, except messy diapers. this is a fetish for me, not a lifestyle, but i respect all others for whom this is more.

Please do contact me if you'd like to chat or meet...im open to all....ab, dl, sissy, big/little brothers and sisters, roleplay, wetting

Quote Originally Posted by gwg888 View Post
    hi to everyone ab and dl and more...

I'm Paul, an ab and dl who lives in the washington dc area, USa. I am 48 and bi, and love to chat with a meet new friends.

interested in almost all diaper and ab things, except messy diapers. this is a fetish for me, not a lifestyle, but i respect all others for whom this is more.

Please do contact me if you'd like to chat or meet...im open to all....ab, dl, sissy, big/little brothers and sisters, roleplay, wetting
    Welcome to ADISC Paul! It's wonderful to hear you have respect for those who like it as a lifestyle. I myself am someone who is in it for the complete opposite reason, this isn't a fetish for me.. but it's always wonderful when we can come together and be understanding and even support each other still. I like to think that's what this site is all about.

What are your hobbies Paul? Your interests and dreams? It's always wonderful to get another person here, but it will help you stand out if you post a little something about yourself not related to the site's subject matter. If your comfortable telling us, anyway.

Either way, have a lovely time!