Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: College tips? wearing in college?

Default College tips? wearing in college?

I was wondering if anyone had any tips for wearing at college?
    Like how to keep it a secret from your roommate, wear to hide them, what kind to wear? Anything else you can think of would help!!!

Okay, a few tips that I've figured out over the past semester:

1. Buy a lock. Most dorms should have a lockable cabinet. It's the ideal place to put diapers. I have a decently large lockable cabinet in my dorm that I've fit a whole case of Abena M4 into, and my roommte is none the wiser.

2. Keep track of your roommate's schedule. Don't like drill him for his classes and such, but ask casual questions and just take notice of time when your roommate has class and you don't.

3. Buy diapers online! Many places ship discreetly, and college mail rooms don't go opening random packages, so you should be fine ordering from many places.

4. Keep plastic bags around the dorm. If you like to wet, plastic bags are a easy way to discreetly carry wet diapers to the trash room in your dorm. They usually hold one or two, so just keep them around so you aren't hoarding wet diapers in your cabinets.

5. For the sake of all that is good, don't mess in your diaper. Just don't do it. Oh god, worst idea I ever had. I had to waddle all the way to the community bathroom just to clean up. Oh man, it was so obvious! Worst idea ever, DON'T MESS! God, that really should be rule #1.

6. Don't let diapers get in the way of school. I had a couple instances where I chose to spend my time regressing instead of adressing my work load. It's a bad idea, only diaper up when you're sure you have your work done.

That's just some knowledge I've picked up in the diapered dorm life.

Default Re: College tips? wearing in college?

Nothingusual pretty much covered all the bases. If you have a roommate, you'll have much fewer and odd timed wearing sessions. Plus, with having so many friends so close to you and spontaneously wanting to hang out, its much harder. I don't have the easiest way to buy online yet (although a visa gift card is probably the way to go), so I can only hope you have a car so you can drive further away from campus to buy since stores near camlus will be frequented by students and you have a very good chance of seeing someone who will recognize you.

Remember to not only keep up with school, but enjoy the social part of living in dorms while you can. Within a year or two so you'll probably be living in some sort of situation where you'll have your own room and it'll be so much easier to wear. You have the rest of your life to wear diapers (that's funny sounding, isn't it?) But only a few years to make these friends and enjoy living close to them. While it's definitely great to wear when you can, don't isolate yourself too often just to do it.

Here is a tip to optimize your diaper experience.

Tip: Convinence
    Ok so without knowing your background I will take the assumption that at some point you will be needing to do work and I suggest working on campus over working in your dorm room, unless you live alone it will be risky to change in a shared dorm. However, on campus there are a variety of rooms and with that also a variety of washrooms (more on that later), so it will be easy to find a place to work I use empty class rooms. But where ever you work find the nearest lockers and store diaper supplies in one of the lockers, it alows you to always have them around just incase you want to suit up. Now there will exist a single person washroom where you can lock the door behind you, there will be at least one (University of Waterloo has a shit ton).

but ya you will have to go searching around your campus, but that can be fun shit. Tip if you can find a map of the buildings you are in (they are generally present in all buildigs on college campuses) then it will show you all the single person washrooms on that floor.

When I had a roommate I kept them locked in a chest I brought with me and I only put on and took off diapers when he wasn't in the room, but since then I never had a roommate. As for wearing around campus most people don't seem to notice so I just do it but I wear when it's warmer usually don't like doing it in the cold really.

Quote Originally Posted by nothingusual View Post
    6. Don't let diapers get in the way of school. I had a couple instances where I chose to spend my time regressing instead of adressing my work load. It's a bad idea, only diaper up when you're sure you have your work done.

That's just some knowledge I've picked up in the diapered dorm life.
    I would argue that sometime diapers can be good for when you're working on college stuff. Granted this is from the view of predominantly a DL not an AB but diapers don't always mean regression.

You can just chill out, pad up and get into your work

Works great

My parents bought me my own house for college, so my only roomie is my dad maybe once a week or so. He works in the same town where I go to school which is 80 miles from my parents place, so if he has to work late, the roads are bad, or has to be in a meeting really early, he just stays the night. I still keep my stuff in a locked chest though.

Quote Originally Posted by Okamiyasha View Post
    I would argue that sometime diapers can be good for when you're working on college stuff. Granted this is from the view of predominantly a DL not an AB but diapers don't always mean regression.

You can just chill out, pad up and get into your work

Works great
    Yeah, definitely less of an issue for DL's.

Though I did have one time in which I was late to class due to not being able to find a restroom to change in. One had stalls that were pretty gross, one was crowded, last one was closed so I had to backtrack to the second one (which was no longer crowded since everyone was in their classes by then). Had I not been wearing a diaper (or not been lazy about changing earlier in my break between classes), I could have visited the urinals in the first restroom and been out in 30 seconds.

Its not nearly as hard as most people will make you think.

It really comes down to 2 things. Know your roommates schedule and don't be an idiot about it.

Depending on your home situation, getting diapers online might be easier.

As for changing, just know your room mates schedule, and know it well. If you live with the guy you should have a pretty good idea about his comings and goings. You could mess and its not hard to get a way with so long as your not stupid about it.

As for Hiding them? Get a back and throw them under your bed. Honestly getting a locked box and all is completely unnecessary unless you have some weird roommate who regularly looks through your things.

it's difficult for me to say, because I share a 7 bedroom apartment with separate bedrooms and shared cooking, I all have to do it put my nappies in my wardrobe or under my bed and room mates would be non the wiser, I guess you have to be careful about mail order, this is something I'm still trying to find a safe method of mail ordering without people asking the package I guess it's easy to just say that it's stuff from home that I forgot to pack, definitely buying from a store could be dangerous if you see people you know, I guess the best thing to do would be to visit the thread on hiding diapers to give you some ideas on how to get them back to your room