Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hi all, nice to meet'cha!

  1. #1
    TigerSoul

    Default Hi all, nice to meet'cha!

    I've never been too good with intro threads, so sorry if this sounds a little...offXD But yeah, it's nice to meet you all. I'm a 21yr old student living in the UK and just starting to come to terms with my DL side.

    I'm studying literature at the moment while trying to get enough money from my part time job to rent a place when I graduate, fun times. I'm also kind of a geek: I'm a gamer, an anime lover and a watcher of awesome sci-fi and fantasy shows.

    Anyway, I ramble - so I'll end it here^^

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by TigerSoul View Post
    I've never been too good with intro threads, so sorry if this sounds a little...offXD But yeah, it's nice to meet you all. I'm a 21yr old student living in the UK and just starting to come to terms with my DL side.

    I'm studying literature at the moment while trying to get enough money from my part time job to rent a place when I graduate, fun times. I'm also kind of a geek: I'm a gamer, an anime lover and a watcher of awesome sci-fi and fantasy shows.

    Anyway, I ramble - so I'll end it here^^
    Hey there and welcome to ADISC TigerSoul! Your intro was lovely, don't worry about it! ^_^

    This awesome support community will answer any questions you have about your DL interests, along with give you some awesome friends who share that interest with you.

    You have some other great interests though, one's that I'm super interested in hearing more about. I think studying literature is really cool, and we both are gamers and interested in anime, fantasy, and sci-fi. What are some of your favorite shows and characters? I personally think someone's favorite characters can show a lot about them.

    Also, if you want.. you can explain a little more about how your DL interests are, though don't feel like you have to share more then you are comfortable sharing.

    I hope you have a lovely time here!

  3. #3
    TigerSoul

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Hey there and welcome to ADISC TigerSoul! Your intro was lovely, don't worry about it! ^_^

    This awesome support community will answer any questions you have about your DL interests, along with give you some awesome friends who share that interest with you.

    You have some other great interests though, one's that I'm super interested in hearing more about. I think studying literature is really cool, and we both are gamers and interested in anime, fantasy, and sci-fi. What are some of your favorite shows and characters? I personally think someone's favorite characters can show a lot about them.

    Also, if you want.. you can explain a little more about how your DL interests are, though don't feel like you have to share more then you are comfortable sharing.

    I hope you have a lovely time here!
    Aww, thanks, that's super kind^^

    In terms of just shows - I'm a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan from way backXD Charmed too - though the earlier seasons were better. I'm also a Star Trek fan. Voyager mostly, though I do like a bit of TNG. Recently, I've been watching Warehouse 13, a quirky little sy-fy original. And I'm also watching Lost Girl - the best show that no one watchesXDD As for anime, well I'd say my Top 3 shows are Claymore, Pani Poni Dash and Revolutionary Girl Utena. My favourite characters are Rider from Fate/Stay Night, Sailor Mars from Sailor Moon and Claire from Claymore. How about you? You've got me curious to see if I like/have seen any of your favourites.

  4. #4
    Warsaw39

    Default

    Welcome to ADISC, TigerSoul! I'm actually new here as well (just joined yesterday), so we can learn our way around together. I've already had brief contact with you on one of my threads, but it's nice to officially meet you! I myself am a male in the United States, and I've been aware of my DL side for years, but just recently found this site. To meet up with others who share interests with you, check out the Groups section and find some groups to join! Welcome to ADISC.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by TigerSoul View Post
    Aww, thanks, that's super kind^^

    In terms of just shows - I'm a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan from way backXD Charmed too - though the earlier seasons were better. I'm also a Star Trek fan. Voyager mostly, though I do like a bit of TNG. Recently, I've been watching Warehouse 13, a quirky little sy-fy original. And I'm also watching Lost Girl - the best show that no one watchesXDD As for anime, well I'd say my Top 3 shows are Claymore, Pani Poni Dash and Revolutionary Girl Utena. My favourite characters are Rider from Fate/Stay Night, Sailor Mars from Sailor Moon and Claire from Claymore. How about you? You've got me curious to see if I like/have seen any of your favourites.
    Ohmai. You are super awesome, I can tell.. though I wish I was a little more familiar with the things you are into. I watched Buffy out of obligation, my sister basically begged me to and it was mostly about bonding with her.. and otherwise the only other thing you mentioned that I have personal involvement with is Sailor Moon.. which I am a big fan of. Still, while I haven't seen a lot of the things you posted, I've heard good things and think they seem pretty neat. I've been around them enough to be able to tell that you got some great interests and it makes you seem super cool.

    Thanks for sharing. Really appreciate it. I hope you have oodles of fun here.

Similar Threads

  1. Hi, Nice to meet you
    By Rzzly in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-Feb-2013, 14:17
  2. Hi there, Nice ta meet ya. ^_^
    By Cootsypie in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19-Jan-2012, 10:57
  3. Nice to meet you
    By tanion in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-Jun-2011, 18:06
  4. Hey there! ^.^ Nice ta meet'cha!
    By flop in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 18-May-2010, 04:04
  5. Hey, nice to meet u all.....
    By Diapereddanny in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-Nov-2008, 23:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.