Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Change

Default First Change

Woo! I finally talked my BF into changing me last night before bed. It's only taken 6 years (well, 2 years since I told him about the diapers).

It also happened to be the first time I've ever been changed.

--tokie (nuuh squishy)

Reluctant as always!

I really couldn't tell if he was reluctant because he didn't know what he was doing, or if he was reluctant because he was freaked out.

Peachy

Glad you managed to make your b/f participate in your interest. I guess you didn't give him the worst one of your wet diapers to change.

And you're lucky in a sense because, in the case of you and your b/f, the whole awkwardness of seeing/touching someone else's private parts during the change did not apply.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by tokie View Post
    It also happened to be the first time I've ever been changed.

--tokie (nuuh squishy)
    Sure it is. <_>

I know you meant after potty training though.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Glad you managed to make your b/f participate in your interest. I guess you didn't give him the worst one of your wet diapers to change.

And you're lucky in a sense because, in the case of you and your b/f, the whole awkwardness of seeing/touching someone else's private parts during the change did not apply.

Peachy
    I think rolling up the wet diaper part was more awkward for him than anything

Quote Originally Posted by tokie View Post
    I think rolling up the wet diaper part was more awkward for him than anything
    That's the easy part. I think the worst part is the initial un-taping/unpinning of the diaper then knowing you got to clean it up. If someone does not want to do it then they shouldn't however if they want to do it if you asked them or not more power to them. But I think most will say "No." and I can't say I blame them its a very odd thing and a very odd request.

Whenever Rainbow changes me, the look on her face makes it look like she's thinking "Hm, I'll wonder what I'll find today? Maybe a map to Malaysia" xD

Though the way she explained it, it feels more like bonding time between us,t han anything