Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When did you realize you were a baby?

Cool When did you realize you were a baby?

How old were you when you became noticed diapers as an interest? Did you do anything about it, at that time?

How old were you when you felt like you wanted to be a baby? Same Age? Did you do anything about it, at that time?

Were there songs, comments, cartoons, tv shows that you look forward to, because it referenced diapers or being a baby?

- - - Updated - - -

I noticed diapers as an interest, when I was probably 5 or 6 years old. It was a fascination that drawn me to them. Didn't know at the time, just wanted to be in them. I enjoyed dreaming of them, and would occasionally wet my pants or bed in hopes to be put back in them...with no luck.

I guess, I was in my early teens when my fascination went from diapers to actually being a baby. I guess that's when my cousins were born and seeing the nursery, the smells of the Vasoline, powder, oil and the outfits really hooked me. It wasn't until I was in my early 20's before I began purchasing pacifiers, outfits and other baby things.

Seeing mothers doing the finger diaper check, a Tom and Jerry when Tom was babied. Ren and Stimpy when they were babied. Seeing diaper commercials and its weird, but listening to music and when the singer uses "baby", it perks my ears.

I have always been very childish, never really grown up even though I studied, got a job and a flat and all that.
    A couple of years ago I dated a guy who had two little toddlers. I fell out of love with the guy (and his kids as well) and into the baby bottles they used for the formula. It was like finding a missing part. Some years after that I got my first pacifier - and that was awesome!!

i started before i couple remember :\

i was 21 :\ so just recently

rugrats (i didnt relize this as a younger kid but wat ever )

How old were you when you became noticed diapers as an interest? Did you do anything about it, at that time?
    I was about 11 or so. I used to make fake diapers by cutting leg wholes in plastic bags and stuffing it with paper towels and wearing briefs under the bag.

How old were you when you felt like you wanted to be a baby? Same Age? Did you do anything about it, at that time?
    That didn't really come until fairly recently... like only a year or so ago so i would say when i was 21 or so... I bought a paci I would use at night while I sleep...

Were there songs, comments, cartoons, tv shows that you look forward to, because it referenced diapers or being a baby? I didn't watch for any, but I always got excited when I saw a diaper reference.

It never stopped being something I missed and wanted from the age of 3/4. I became more able to express my ABDL side as an adult however. Teens were tough... So glad I've moved on since then

when i was at bording school in grimsby cant rember how it came about and i did understand it then but when i left there and went to a diffenant school the shit happens so to speeck big mess themn i left and lived in the yard where i work now as they took me away from my problems and gave me a safe and secure envirement full time for about 2 years and still is now i then descoved i was an ab and still am my normal work vehicle has a sign of adult baby on board and dora the exsplore sign and teddy on the dash too both at front and back also have my own nursery in the yard and get babyed a hell of a lot at work not going to moan about it but i like to give them something back as if it was not for them i deffo would of been 6 foot under by now but i do now live with my family who know so i dont have to hide my little side and they understand and i got a job i love to do

I became self aware at one month of life. At which time I crawled out of my crib and into the back of a toilet where I was found by a Mexican janitor who took me home. But his wife didn't like me so they threw me on the street. I sat on garbage cans looking at the gangs of children and that is where the story begins.

Well, physically I've always been incontinent, but I really started embracing the babyish parts of the problem when I got the internet when I was eleven, and discovered the ABDL community. Between the stories and the forums, etc., I slowly began to realize that it wasn't that I had to wear Diapers, it was that I got to wear Diapers long after the normal age of stopping.

And I've always had a soft nostalgia spot for the Ninja Turtles, the Power Rangers, and Disney Movies, etc., and lots of other things from my childhood. And on top of all that I rediscovered my love of Pacifiers, I didn't give mine up as a kid until I was made to in Kindergarten, and I like to think that if I'd told myself then what my life now would be like, that kid would be much happier knowing that his diapers would be okay and he wouldn't lose his binky.

I was looking for something in a closet one time and I noticed a Depends sample my mom or dad had got, it was open. Didn't do anything at the time. Then I had a Sears catalog and happened to turn to a page that had "Adult Briefs" on it and it made me think of that sample I had found. Went back to the closet and looked and it was still there so I got one out and tried it on. Loved the feeling!! I guess I was about 13 at the time. After a while, I was able to save some money and bought a whole pack from the drug store.

It wasn't until after I was married that my wife started calling me her baby that I started feeling babyish. It has developed more and more over time.

There are some cartoons like Phineas and Ferb where diapers are mentioned. Also Tom and Jerry has some references as well.