Thread: Hi from Hawaii:) (oahu)

Default Hi from Hawaii:) (oahu)

Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself and get to know everyone. I was initially very shy about introducing myself but I am definetly warming up to the idea! I am going to school here in Oahu and I am somewhat of a musician. I'm not saying that to brag I just want to let people know Diapers aren't the only aspect of my life. I used to bedwet and still occasionally do. I am very interested in meeting a friend in Hawaii! I am 18 and I am a boy

Quote Originally Posted by Trucks View Post
    Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself and get to know everyone. I was initially very shy about introducing myself but I am definetly warming up to the idea! I am going to school here in Oahu and I am somewhat of a musician. I'm not saying that to brag I just want to let people know Diapers aren't the only aspect of my life. I used to bedwet and still occasionally do. I am very interested in meeting a friend in Hawaii! I am 18 and I am a boy
    Your intro was lovely, and it's wonderful that you are warming up to becoming apart of ADISC. It's really great to have you, and I hope you make some neat friends here. I don't live in Hawaii, but I think long-distance internet friends can be just as close and just as awesome, myself.

You mentioned you are somewhat of a musician, feel free to talk about that! Brag even! Do you play something, if so.. what? What sort of music do you like, and do you have any other hobbies? Feel free to share what you feel comfortable sharing and have an amazing time here.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Your intro was lovely, and it's wonderful that you are warming up to becoming apart of ADISC. It's really great to have you, and I hope you make some neat friends here. I don't live in Hawaii, but I think long-distance internet friends can be just as close and just as awesome, myself.

You mentioned you are somewhat of a musician, feel free to talk about that! Brag even! Do you play something, if so.. what? What sort of music do you like, and do you have any other hobbies? Feel free to share what you feel comfortable sharing and have an amazing time here.
    I'm not sure if I'm doing this right! And thanks for commenting and being so nice to me! Your the only one . I posted a pic of myself to my profile so maybe someone will be more comfortable befriending me lol. And I like to play piano! It relieves a lot of stress. I hope we can be friends !

Quote Originally Posted by Trucks View Post
    Welcome Trucks. How did you end up on Oahu? I was there 1960 to 1963. I was up in the middle of the rock at Wheeler AFB as it was known at that time. I believe now
    it's back in control of the Army. I saw on your profile your from Texas. I'm from North Texas. What interests do you have other than your music. Mine are NASCAR and
    Texas Rangers baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Welcome Trucks. How did you end up on Oahu? I was there 1960 to 1963. I was up in the middle of the rock at Wheeler AFB as it was known at that time. I believe now
    it's back in control of the Army. I saw on your profile your from Texas. I'm from North Texas. What interests do you have other than your music. Mine are NASCAR and
    Texas Rangers baseball.
    Texas is where I was born. I grew up here on the island. And hmm. I really like writing.

Hi and welcome. I've always wanted to visit Hawaii. I'm a classically trained professional musician, trained in piano and organ. I'm a church music director so I direct choirs and sing as well.

Wow that's awesome! You are a very talented musician by my guess

- - - Updated - - -

Can you guys see my profile pic? I thought I put one up?